You pay the original girl and let them sort it out. I prefer the continuity of just one girl for everything, though.

Ness has always done this, tag team massages. I have had as many as 3 girls, not all at once:( in an hour. I have had Rose start, leave letting another lady take over then come back for the finish.

Not cool at all, a large part about why I stopped going there.

Why not one lady the whole session and make it clear at the start if you will leave happy or not with that lady?

Ness has always done this, tag team massages. I have had as many as 3 girls, not all at once:( in an hour. I have had Rose start, leave letting another lady take over then come back for the finish.

Not cool at all, a large part about why I stopped going there.

Why not one lady the whole session and make it clear at the start if you will leave happy or not with that lady?

What I find really annoying is when they answer their phone and massage with one hand.. Which happens in most places anyway. But getting the revolving door is pretty ridiculous. I wouldn't return either. Though Linda is still worth coming back for lol.

Went to Ness one time, was ok.

Second time, no happy ending, in fact when I asked, she said point blank, we don't always do that.

So, since they don't always do that, I no longer do Ness.

If you are there for "extra" treatment, ask in advance...point blank. That way you can avoid either disappointment or a "revolving door", and the net result is....everyone leaves "happy" :handjob:

• Like 2

If you are there for "extra" treatment, ask in advance...point blank. That way you can avoid either disappointment or a "revolving door", and the net result is....everyone leaves "happy" :handjob:

Exactly. When you text them you get Rose's cellphone, and she has always been very willing to answer questions about which girls will and won't provide extra service.

What I find really annoying is when they answer their phone and massage with one hand.. Which happens in most places anyway. But getting the revolving door is pretty ridiculous. I wouldn't return either. Though Linda is still worth coming back for lol.

.....eww! sorry.... but I have seen a lot of posts saying this sort of thing seems to be 'normal'... for the life of me I do not understand that... start to wonderful finish.. one person, one client...... muuuuch nicer..... too disjointed otherwise.. no 'flow'.... <shudder>... and again, have to say... eww! :)

• Like 1

Guest Ne**6*

I have been to this place twice now. Both times the massage was above average and the ending was decent. I had the same attendant both times. I think her name was rose. Older Asian lady, not very attractive. The second time she mentioned there was a Caucasian attendant working there. Not sure if that was true but I'm more keen on trying out a new place with better service than going there again. I also don't like taking my shoes off at the door. I'd rather do that in the room.

^ Some people just can't shut up and they ruin things for everyone.
True, but it seems the triggering event was the creep who tried to pick up a 14 year old girl when exiting.

Everyone has to be more discreet when describing their experiences at otherwise legit businesses with a public profile. The same applies to indies who work out of private residences. And, please be careful about sharing info via PM. If the inquirer has a limited posting history, don't respond to requests.

• Like 1

I would definately be more careful about visiting some of these places that have been talked about on here. Especially leading up to grey cup week end. Places that offer massage and nothing else could easily be targeted.

If you're planning a visit likely best to park a few blocks away and walk to the massage place as discreetly as you can. I suppose the neighbours are keeping a close eye on the clientel visiting this establishment

I wonder how mucgh extra business Rose will get from the article. It gives address and everything including links to the other erb for details.

No such thing as bad publicity as long as they spell your name right. lol

Give it a couple of weeks. LE will go away having satisfied the politicians and busy bodies.

I would think clients should be careful for some time. What good is there for you to be put on some list the LE might be making.

If we don't learn from this then we are kind of stupid. Some idiot said something inappropriate to a minor after being there. I don't know how you stop that.

Information on a review board was part of the problem. I strongly feel we are foolish if we do not use some more care in what we say on here. I worry about my self but I am also very concerned that danger can be done to the providers because we are too free on here.

• Like 1

Yeah but if we would use a little more discretion we could save our selves a lot of problems. Information from these boards faking into the wrong people's hands has contributed to inconveniences and priblems for providers and customers. We need to develop a safer way to inform

Some times more being vague is better

And certainly threads like this that contain partial address or partial name of the business should be avoided.

I basically figure this business location is completely ruins for us. I am purposely not making these points on other threads that have similar flaws because I don't want to contribute to the ruining of that provider as well.

• Like 3

Well I went here today , after I left I was pulled over by a unmarked police car , the detective questioned me for about 10 minutes about what I was doing there .. So guys be careful , and if you have concerns about privacy because of your job or family id stay away , I was told a investigating officer will drop by my home sometime if he had more questions

So, how was the followup?

I guess it didn't happen. Because they were just trying to put a scare in you, and man, it worked.

That location obviously has a valid business permit, so they can't shut them down for that. As far as I see it, unless someone admits to having sex on the premises, (which to my knowledge is not happening there) which could give them probable cause to bust the door down to try catching patrons in the act, pretty much a non starter.

As for any lists they might compile, for what purpose? Unless someone inside lies about what is happening, and actually knows your name or license number, what is there to be concerned about?

I'm no lawyer, but if the police published a list of people going to a legitimate business, or even an illegitimate business, and insinuating that something illicit happened without any actual proof, man, there would be lawsuits.

Pulling a few guys over and putting a scare into them is probably the worst they can/will do. Even that is pretty bold, I'm not sure I'd answer any questions. Maybe a "Yes, officer, I availed myself of their fine hospitality and had a lovely relaxing massage. You should try it, you seem tense. No, I wasn't offered any illegal acts, nor am I aware of any taking place. Just had a massage. Is that illegal? No? OK, thanks, I have things to do. Buh Bye"

• Like 3

Exactly, I always go there for a relaxation or deep tissue massage and there's nothing illegal about that. I don't know why anyone would park a couple of blocks away that just looks suspicious really. I park right in front and about being pulled over the last post nailed it maybe they need a massage too.

• Like 1

Guest Ne**6*

In my experience it's best not to be too cocky to LE since that might just get them excited enough to say you were obstructing justice.

In my experience it's best not to be too cocky to LE since that might just get them excited enough to say you were obstructing justice.

Wow, I'd love to see them try that one. They would end up under a pile of paperwork, with some explaining to do.

• Like 1

I am a single guy with a occupation that no one would give a rats ass what I do in my spare time. That being said I think it would be a hoot for winnipegs finest to stop me and waste their time. And as I always record everything when being questioned by the police I think they would quickly move onto someone else.

• Like 1

have things calmed down with ness? I have avoided as I don't need any

heat. But haven't seen anything lately

Had an appointment today with Rose. If you are looking for nothing more than a straight massage, then this is the place to go. They are also now registered and writing receipts. By far the best massage that I have had.