Need advice on recurring defamation

Dear Cerb members,

I am visiting Halifax this week and wanted to address a concern I have with another provider that has been spreading negative rumors about me and attacking my character wherever she goes, to almost every gentleman she meets.

Even though to me, this is completely not the attitude a GFE provider should have, as she should be focused on the satisfaction of her client and on providing the best experience he could dream of, I feel this becomes a problem to me when visiting a city like Halifax where I haven't been often.

I do not want to name her or bad mouth her in any ways, this is not my intention here. I do know her, and we do have a history together, but I hold no grudge against her.

All I would like to ask for is your advice on this situation, and also clear my name, as these allegations are absolutely not true and uncalled for.

thank you in advance

Lola xox

• Like 2

Firstly, I'm sorry you're having to deal with this. It would be wonderful if everyone just minded their own business and left others to their own devices. If she has an issue, it should be taken up directly with you not aired publicly.

Having said that, I wold hope that most gentlemen would see through this and realize that when someone feels the need to step up and air dirt publicly and vehemently, that perhaps the person they should be avoiding is the one who is most negative and vocal. You are a stable and known provider. You have established yourself and what you provide. Is this world, sometimes it's a blessing for those who believe the rumors to not come around. I believe those who are serious will not be deterred.

If this situation has blown up and libel is involved, you may want to think about legal action, even a small step. This is a time for us to protect ourselves and our clients and to band together.

Good luck to you and I wish you every success on your local tour.

• Like 3

Guest p**h*x

Sorry to hear of the troubles you are having. Just wanted to say that I'd put more trust in the numerous recommendations written about you than gossip from troublemakers.

Guest Cr**gCa***ng

Unfortunately, I am short on advice to you other than I am sorry to hear of this unacceptable behavior...prove her wrong and continue as you have been as "the proof of the pudding is in the eating." Rely on your character and assets which will prevail over untruths. Big hug to you and all the best!

I agree with what everyone seemed to be saying , Take the high road , don't stoop to her level and let your reco's speak for themselves. I have not seen the negative comments in question but non the less they are nothing more then petty jealousy. I've never met you but I would certainly give any lady the benefit of the doubt .

Keep your chin up and know you are the better person by keeping your cool. Remember ....sticks and stones....

Enjoy your visit to Halifax

• Like 1

Thank you so much guys! I have heard from clients all over Canada how she insists on bad mouthing me and it was starting to be scary.

As I said I have nothing against this girl, I love to keep a positive mind and stay away from drama but i was starting to get scared that people would believe the horrible things she says about me!

I don't know why she is doing it but I don't want to partake in any of her craziness...

Anyhow, thank to you all for your kind words, this means a lot!

Looking forward to coming back to beautiful Halifax and have a loooot of fun with you :)

Lola xox

• Like 3

Not knowing or wanting to know what this is about all i can add is that unfortunately the world is full of people who enjoy putting themselves up by putting others down. I've had to deal with just friends like that in general. The easiest way i find to deal with them is to igonor it. Most of the time they are looking for a reaction. If they get no reaction then they will eventually move on. It just comes a waiting game until then.

Just keep being you Lola !!! You have an awesome Rep. A chatty pants lady can say whatever they want about you.... most times it will come back to bite them in the ass or haunt them in the long run. Usually does in any business.

The cream will rise to the top....it always does :)

I as most fellas are big boys and will be our own judges of character !

We have chatted but we haven't met... we will ;) yup we will. xo

Enjoy Halifax ..... and Nova Scotia enjoy Lola's visit !!

• Like 2

IMHO it seems to be a very private issue to me to be brought up like this in public. In my case, I haven't read or heard anything negative about you Lola. I am not convinced this the best way to solve it, particularly if you have a past history with that person. Gossip and rumours are the oldest media in mankind history, and I am afraid they will stick around for another while. Most people here are of good senses, and they will know how to make the difference between the truth and the desire to damage somebody's reputation. Suits you if you think the opposite. That E. Roosevelt quote sums it up perfectly.

Guest Cr**gCa***ng

Good girl...keep a positive attitude and never mind her as you have plenty of support from us and many others.

Thank you so much guys! I have heard from clients all over Canada how she insists on bad mouthing me and it was starting to be scary.

As I said I have nothing against this girl, I love to keep a positive mind and stay away from drama but i was starting to get scared that people would believe the horrible things she says about me!

I don't know why she is doing it but I don't want to partake in any of her craziness...

Anyhow, thank to you all for your kind words, this means a lot!

Looking forward to coming back to beautiful Halifax and have a loooot of fun with you :)

Lola xox

I agree with you. I felt the need to post since I hear about it very often and was afraid my reputation was at stake... :)

Thank you all for your support! I feel much better now!

Xox

IMHO it seems to be a very private issue to me to be brought up like this in public. In my case, I haven't read or heard anything negative about you Lola. I am not convinced this the best way to solve it, particularly if you have a past history with that person. Gossip and rumours are the oldest media in mankind history, and I am afraid they will stick around for another while. Most people here are of good senses, and they will know how to make the difference between the truth and the desire to damage somebody's reputation. Suits you if you think the opposite. That E. Roosevelt quote sums it up perfectly.

I've never met Lola but since my original post she has pm'd me and just seems like a real honest down to earth sweetheart. Even though I may not see her the time I felt like I've made another friend on Cerb.

One sexy friend indeed.