A few newbie Qs re: Paradise Spa/Angels Touch

If you are concerned about privacy, perhaps joining our private members club is the route to go!

Discretion is our number one priority! :)

• Like 1

The spas know damn well that we guys aren't there to see each other, and are generally very good at making sure we don't run into each other in the hallway or anywhere else. I've only had it happen a couple of times at different places... and on both occasions that was passing a client on the way in as I was walking out the door, which they really can't do much to avoid. I've *never* spent any time hanging around the lobby, or seen anyone else doing so. So, yeah... Ottawa doesn't sound like Toronto :)

I guess you might have to spend a little longer in the communal areas if you just show up and then want to know who's available, but I've always tended to look at the schedule, do some research in advance and then call ahead, even if it's just a "Hi, is X available in ten minutes' time?". I've never just shown up unannounced, even at the places that welcome walk-ins. That way you know that you'll see the person you want to see, and you have as little time as possible before you get into the room where you definitely won't see anyone else.

• Like 6

Afternoon, without getting into mid slinging, I have never, repeat never had a problem with discretion at Paradise or Angels.

At Paradise, since the renovations are now complete, there is a very discrete side door, and lots of parking at the side and back that cannot be seen when driving by on Richmond Road.

In my opinion, the only challenge you will face will be which one of the stunning Ladies you will choose!

Pm me if you want / need more info.

Theliquor

Tom

• Like 3

Afternoon, without getting into mid slinging, I have never, repeat never had a problem with discretion at Paradise or Angels.

At Paradise, since the renovations are now complete, there is a very discrete side door, and lots of parking at the side and back that cannot be seen when driving by on Richmond Road.

In my opinion, the only challenge you will face will be which one of the stunning Ladies you will choose!

Pm me if you want / need more info.

Theliquor

Tom

Well I would hope that I can't be seen going into Paradise from Richmond considering it's on Robertson and Richmond ends at Baseline.

Sorry couldn't resist.

• Like 3

Hello Noel :)

I work for Angels Touch Spa/Paradise Spa as I have also worked in spas in Toronto and I do know the differences between them. We are 2 different locations both are upscale, discreet and clean spas. We do respect your need for privacy and discretion and do our best to accommodate clients from not "running" into each other or having people hanging out in the front lobby at both spas. It can get fairly busy and is best to call ahead of time to book an appointment however we accept walk ins. The angelstouchmassage.ca website is a great reference to actually view our spas rooms/interior, schedule of the ladies at both spas, as well as beautiful pictures of our lovely ladies, you can conveniently send an email to book an appointment or call & book (request) with the lady of your choice.

However if you would like to meet the attendant before the appointment is made, we all enjoy coming to the front and saying a friendly "Hello" to you :)

Kisses & Huggs, Taylor Devine, feel free to shoot me a PM message if you have any other questions Id be happy to answer them !

• Like 2

Everyone has pretty much touched on the important aspects.....thanks all.......ALL staff are trained to do there best to ensure clients do not cross paths...the beauty of Paradise is the new side entrance that you can use to enter the spa as well as depart from the spa and let's not forget you could just be going for a tan....Feedback from our fine clients have allowed us to improve on insuring discretion for our clients! Also at the time of booking it never hurts to share and communicate with receptionist your need for discretion so she can keep this in mind in processing you and getting you to your room right away that has all the amenities within your massage room....shower & sink to prepare for your exciting adventure with your MA! If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to send me a PM. Thanks, Angie ;)

• Like 2

Only time I've ever had to wait in the lobby at Angel's was a Friday night, which is as far as I can tell is one of their busiest times, but even then I didn't have to wait long before a room was ready for me. Every other time I've had no problems being put into a room to wait right after paying the door fee. I've never had to wait at Paradise, which is helped by simply having more rooms.

• Like 1

My experience with both Angels and Paradise have been very discreet, perhaps the dozen + times I have been to both establishments. I do not recall seeing anyone. Nor do I care to meet anyone.

• Like 1

Had the experience of visiting Bree at Paradise. Really cute girl, pretty large naturals (pics do not do justice) and very sweet and friendly. I think she will be a new popular lady.

Those new rooms are really beautiful and classy.

• Like 2

Passed by this place so many times over so many years. Will check it out soon thanks toCerb. Hope that Bree will treat this newbie well. She looks naturally beautiful to me. Those breasts look wonderful.

• Like 1