Joanna

I hadn't visited CMJ for a while, what with one thing and another. However, it seems that there have been some enticing new arrivals over the summer. Joanna is one of the more recent additions. So, a voyage of discovery was in order...

...and it nearly turned into a voyage, given how much water was falling out of the sky. Once inside, things brightened up considerably: Joanna turned out to be every bit as lovely as she looks from her pics, and then some. So, some conversation to get acquainted - she's a lovely person, and very interesting to talk to - and then a shower to get better acquainted. And things began to warm up...

The massage was very good, with stunning views, awesome bodyslides, and some rather delicious teasing. Once I'd turned over there were more awesome bodyslides, more stunning views, even more delicious teasing and a gradual escalation towards an obvious conclusion. And that was fantastic too.

And so to a final shower to clean up, and time to say farewell, until next time...

She is lively, engaging, fun to chat with, and smoking hot. Tall, lovely, sort of Asian features, an amazing figure, glorious D's, a great tush and she is a sweetheart.

She is also great at teasing and has above average massage skills.

That's my two cents.

I've never written a recommendation before - but feel I must for an exceptionally special lady I met for the first time late last week. I'd been to BC a couple of times before (both awesome experiences) but decided to try someone else there a couple of days ago. I texted the receptionist to ask for a recommendation, and was advised that Joanna would be a good choice.

How perfectly on point the recommendation was - not only is Joanna DDG in general terms, she has a heart-melting smile and wonderfully engaging personality to go along with it. I spent one of the best hours I've had in years with an incredibly beautiful, intelligent, affectionate and caring person! Our experience was truly memorable and I'll be back to see Joanna for sure!

Guest *rb*n C*wb*y

http://www.brassclub.ca/team/joanna/

Joanna piqued my curiosity because I remember admiring her photos from her previous workplace last year, but I regrettably never had the opportunity to meet her at that time before she left the business. So when she returned, this time resurfacing at Brass Club, I instantly knew I had to take the opportunity to finally see her.

Brass Club makes it so easy to greet and chat with their hostesses in-person or online before finalizing an appointment. However, without too many reviews to Joanna's name and without a social media presence by which I could get to know her first, I trusted Jessica's encouragement and positive words, reveling in the excitement of taking a leap of faith with Joanna who immediately made a strong impression on me.

I only caught my very first glimpse of her in the Brass Club common area briefly before my session which made me anticipate the next few moments with simmering excitement. She entered the room in a very revealing crocheted bikini and stiletto heels, but the sexiest thing she wore was actually her beaming radiant smile. She exuded consummate hostess qualities of personable friendliness, cheerful rapport building, and a confident physical seduction.

Her face is beautiful and exotic with vaguely Asian features, with herself revealing she is of partial South American descent. Her body screams "dangerous curves ahead" and she is even slimmer now in person than her photos from 2015 depict, thanks to her healthy lifestyle. Her lightly freckled skin is flawlessly velvety smooth and an experience in itself to caress.

Although she doesn't kiss on the lips, she made the session very arousing and sensual with incredible bodyslides, nuzzling, freedom to roam with hands, extended play in the shower, and an overall high fun factor. She finished me manually while providing me a glorious view of her most intimate areas. We enjoyed more soapy fun in the shower before our affectionate farewell.

She's elusive. I'm thrilled to finally have had the opportunity to enjoy spending a memorable hour with Joanna the rare gem.

For Brass Club newsletter subscribers, you'll know what I'm talking about when I took advantage of the yet-to-be-announced special, which was an extra incentive to make this particular visit and helped add to the fun.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.