Has This Happened to Any Other Spas Recently?

There is an Indian guy who wears glasses, clean cut professional looking who is going around to spas and ripping off the ladies... having the service and literally running out without paying.

I am posting this to see how many spas this has happened to and how many ladies have been ripped off.

I know that not all the spa owners are BFF's or even like eachother for that matter, however when it comes to the safety and well being of the ladies who work, all differences should be put aside and we should come together.

Any information that could be shared, there is an investigation being conducted by the Ottawa Police.

PM me, or call 613-523-6199 press for management and ask for Jasmin

Thanks everyone

Guest *l**e

what a jerk!! I hope the girls aren't too freaked out. sorry you're having to deal with this ridiculous behavior.

Jasmin, as a private members club don't you have his member's name and contact info if he's ripping off your girls?

Srsly.

Considering she stated that there's a police investigation, I'm going to assume there is information on him. That's not something that is going to be posted publicly on a forum, though.

• Like 3

Jasmin, as a private members club don't you have his member's name and contact info if he's ripping off your girls?

Srsly.

The details of who he is is not what I am inquiring about - the thread is asking if any other spas, or indys for that matter, have had issues. The guy is a ballsy idiot and if he is brave enough to try something like that here, then he may attempt or have done it elsewhere, especially where security and process is more relaxed. I have been contacted by others due to this post so my suspicions were correct.

Thanks for your input, srsly..........

• Like 3

Guys ripping off ladies is not NEWS... I think itbhas happened to everyone.. specially when you are new.. but I have seen this happen eve with regulars.... u just have to make sure you train all staff.. but even at that is something impossible to stop in full.. is just one more of the risks that this business has in store for the ladies. . Is not all about the fun and glamour... but from personal experience I do not duel on the past but learn from experience

• Like 2

So now what?

As far as we're concerned... I guess nothing. Wait and see. Hopefully Jasmin and the other spa owners will have enough between them to build a case against this guy, but the wheels of justice don't grind terribly fast. Perhaps we'll get an update or see it in the local news in a few months' time, perhaps not...

I'd love to see this mentioned in the news, maybe a crime stoppers segment with dramatization lol.

Seems like the guy (who is a lowlife for doing this btw) picked the wrong venue to pull this off. Indys I can see are pretty vulnerable, but at a commercial spa (which I understand can have multiple cameras) with other people around is quite bold. To do it at an establishment like CMJ with membership names and contact info.....wtf?!

Not to break the mood or spoil the fun - but I would say it's perfectly reasonable for an MA or SP to expect to receive their donation before a session begins. If the guy feels like "running" afterward, maybe it's good for their heart, lol.

• Like 5

Not to break the mood or spoil the fun - but I would say it's perfectly reasonable for an MA or SP to expect to receive their donation before a session begins. If the guy feels like "running" afterward, maybe it's good for their heart, lol.

I might be wrong here, but I think that the problem here is that with CMJ, since it's an all-inclusive price, there are no separate payments for door fees and tips, so you pay all at once. At other places, you'd be paying each of these separately at different phases of the session, so there's less chance of just running away without paying anything. I guess it's a trade-off between convenience, and additional procedures.

Guys ripping off ladies is not NEWS... I think itbhas happened to everyone.. specially when you are new.. but I have seen this happen eve with regulars.... u just have to make sure you train all staff.. but even at that is something impossible to stop in full.. is just one more of the risks that this business has in store for the ladies. . Is not all about the fun and glamour... but from personal experience I do not duel on the past but learn from experience

I am going to repeat the obvious which is SOP: always get paid upfront, and remove the $$ from the view of the client. No exceptions. it is especially simple in a spa setting, the attendant makes the agreement, then takes the $$ out to the front desk attendant for safe keeping.

Other than that, there are dbs out there, like this guy, and once they know they can get away with it, they continue to try to do the same thing at other places with the same policies of post payment.

Which is why it is never good for clients to brag or mention seeing any MA or SP who accepts payment after session, this kind of guy is looking for that kind of provider.

• Like 3