So I was feeling a bit adventurous last night and decided to roll the dice and TOFTT on BP. Man, was I glad I did!

I had a good feeling right away when she answered my text and questions right away. I headed over to her downtown hotel, and when I walked in, the good feeling just kept on going, as her pics were proven totally accurate, and I was standing beside a beautiful blonde young woman with a gorgeous body, natural beautiful breasts, and indeed, a delicious looking ass. She has exotic dancing experience, and has the body for it, absolutely.

I proceeded to taste every part of her thoroughly, for quite a long time, and she really enjoyed herself. She then returned the favour, which felt fantastic, getting me ready for being inside her creamy pink little pussy, which felt fantastic sliding into. She is gorgeous to look at while you are sliding inside her too!

It wasn't all that long before I went over the edge. Next time I'll book longer and take longer, as it is worth it. I feel it will only get better with repeat visits. She is the kind of girl than a man would love to devour thoroughly and make love to every night. I'm really glad I found this gem in the wilderness of BP.

She and her friend are from MTL, but they have been coming here regularly. I will suggest she join this board, so that she can get better visibility. This reco should help her along in terms of eliminating and overcoming the doubts that guys naturally have with BP in the meantime.

Treat her well fellas; you will enjoy her.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.