Ott. Official Christmas social thread

Good morning social enthusiast! Hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving weekend.

We received an offer for stretch limo transportation, from downtown to the social location, and back, if anyone is interested. Cost would be 37.50 each for a group of 8 (total 300 dollars).

If interested, get a group of 8 together and have a group rep contact me.

Note that we are still working on entertainment and will post more details, including cost, in the next few weeks!

I'm so glad to hear this! This sounds like a fun time. Let me talk with the girls and let them know about this, I'm sure they'll be excited to attend.

Noted!! :icon_cool:

I'm considering if there is still room. I talk a big game but I can't miss a social lol

There is always room for you!

Although quite a few members have said on this thread they will be attending, we are still working on a few details and will be making an announcement soon on ticket prices and what the maximum attendance will be!

• Like 1

Hello everyone!

It might be getting cooler outside over the next few days but mistert and I have been busy ensuring we get a hot social! Plans have finally all come together so keep and eye on this thread as many details will be posted over the next few days.

First change we will have from previous social is that there will be 2 type of tickets. The regular ones as for previous social will cover typical evening expenses. We will also have VIP tickets which will cost an extra 15 dollars

What is a VIP ticket? Transportation from downtown to the venue and back to dtown at the end of the evening in a 24 passenger limo!

We have been offered the 24 passenger limo for a total of 350 dollars. Therefore if there is enough interest we will book it. Make sure if you are interested in the limo ride you tell us you want a VIP ticket! As with everything else it will be on a first come basis!

Have a great day and don't forget to keep an eye on this thread for updates. Let the countdown to the social begin! Only 36 days left!!!

• Like 2

Mistert,

what is the email address I can send the payment to?

-I'll PM it to you-

All those wanting to make an email payment, let me know by PM - gents who have done so in the past, it hasn't changed.

Count me in!

It will be nice to see some familiar faces after a very long time!!

Cant Wait to catch up!!

• Like 1

All those wanting to make an email payment, let me know by PM - gents who have done so in the past, it hasn't changed.

You still have my Wpg Jets hat T ? That should be valuable enough to cover the ticket price ? Right ?

Nevermind. ;) Shall get my payment to ya pronto.

• Like 2

You still have my Wpg Jets hat T ? That should be valuable enough to cover the ticket price ? Right ?

Nevermind. ;) Shall get my payment to ya pronto.

After all he has done to it, I would say it's worthless! lol

• Like 1

And for those who are not sure they can find their way, We already have 9 lovely ladies who have bought a VIP ticket. I hope you gentlemen, and other lovely ladies, will want to make sure they don't get cold inside that limousine!

• Like 2