Ott. Official Christmas social thread

All those ladies in the limo...sounds like waaay too much fun. I think I'll drive downtown and park my car so I can take the limo all the way back here!

With payments coming this weekend we will already have half the limo VIP seats sold.

In addition we are getting many contacts already for regular ticket payments. Therefore don't wait too long if you don't want to miss out like many did last time. We reached sold out so quickly we didn't even have a chance to post a warning.

For those who want to pay cash, I am already making arrangements to meet ppl dtown next week. Would be much appreciated if I could meet more than one person at the time as I do live in Gatineau!

Thank you everyone who have paid so far! Remember, ladies and gents, your basic ticket covers food and entertainment (we have a few Burlesque performers lined up for you, and may have a few Vaudeville ones as well).

The VIP ticket includes a limo ride on top of the above. Quite a few ladies have signed up, and places in the limo is limited, so don't wait!!

Please see this post for ticket details!!

You do not want to miss this Christmas party!!

Kimmie & I are in, we are paid, we are ready, the mistletoe is packed & we are ready for a party. Let's get 'er on!

• Like 4

For those looking to pay cash and get their tickets from me, note that I will not be available starting this Friday afternoon, Nov 7th until Monday Nov 17th.

Ticket sales are going well. Get them soonest while they last!

For those looking to pay cash and get their tickets from me, note that I will not be available starting this Friday afternoon, Nov 7th until Monday Nov 17th.

what bar are you sitting in lol

And email transfers are available as well - just contact me to get it going.

Ticket sales - both regular and the VIP ones (for the limo ride to and from) are really flying! Do get yours before they're gone!!

Ladies; we would like to Thank you for the quick response. With tickets 29 and 30 reserved for someone who already contacted me about payment we have already reach sold out.

However, after verification with our venue, we are happy to announce that we are putting up an extra 10 ladies tickets for sale. In addition there are still some room in the limo so you can still get VIP tickets.

Gents, this is your chance to meet many of the ladies in the community and its all legal. There is nothing wrong with approaching a lovely lady and saying: Hi, I am so and so, can I buy you a drink! Quite a few of the ladies who have already bought tickets will be attending their first social. It will be the best social we had to date!

So gents get your tickets. There aren't that many left.

• Like 2

Ladies; we would like to Thank you for the quick response. With tickets 29 and 30 reserved for someone who already contacted me about payment we have already reach sold out.

However, after verification with our venue, we are happy to announce that we are putting up an extra 10 ladies tickets for sale. In addition there are still some room in the limo so you can still get VIP tickets.

Gents, this is your chance to meet many of the ladies in the community and its all legal. There is nothing wrong with approaching a lovely lady and saying: Hi, I am so and so, can I buy you a drink! Quite a few of the ladies who have already bought tickets will be attending their first social. It will be the best social we had to date!

So gents get your tickets. There aren't that many left.

Gents, i can add that, starting this coming Saturday, if you get your ticket through the ALO spas, you get 20$ off your appointment. As I stated here, please contact ALO management to arrange things.

Cheers!!

• Like 2

As we previously posted on this thread, we are making changes based on input received, and as mentioned will announce some as they are confirmed.

Therefore another change we will have compare to previous socials will be with food. Instead of typical finger foods, this time we will have a hot and cold buffet. Keep it in mind if you have some Dinner prior to the event.

Looking forward to see some familiar faces there and meeting those who will be attending their first social! It will certainly be a most memorable event!

Guest P*rry

Mistert and Loneskater: You two are doing a stupendous job. Thank you! I'll see you at the Social.

Cheers,

Joseph

Don't forget to get your ticket!!!

Email money transfers is available (please note, for those wanting to pay in person that Loneskater is away for a few days), or if you want to get a ticket through ALO, you get 20$ off your appointment!

Get yours before they're all gone! It's going to be a great Christmas party!!!

• Like 1

Gents we have 10 tickets left. The sooner we sell them the sooner we can confirm the evening entertainment. We already have 37 ladies confirmed and waiting for a few more. Many of them will be attending their first social.

Get your tickets now! Its your chance to say hello and meet many of the local and visiting ladies without paying a social fee. Its also a great occasion to put faces on the pics you have been looking at here and on websites.

It will be a great evening. Food, entertainment and lots of lovely ladies!

Gents, don't forget to get your ticket for the Christmas social! As always, its a great way to get reacquainted with old friends, but also to make new ones.

We have many lovely ladies for which it'll their first social, so come in great numbers to make them feel welcomed!

Can I come too? ...would be so great to see everyone!

Of course you can come. ...there's always room for Sweets at an Xmas party. ;)

• Like 2