Ott. Official Christmas social thread

Thanks skater and misterT. Your parties keep getting better and better. Loved the show. Fabulous idea. I can't wait for the next one. Maybe I'll dance next time. Lmao

• Like 2

A excellent time last night, tip of the hat to Loneskater, Mistert , the beautiful Alexxandria of ALO with their generosity for door prizes. To those that kindly donated other door prizes and toys for toy mountain, just an all around great evening with classy individuals that know how to be generous, supportive and most of all good friends.

Cheers everyone! An excellent event to meet new and familiar friends!

Well Done everyone!

• Like 2

Wow, what an awesome social! I had a great time! Thanks for all the effort, patience and hard work it took to pull this off :D

• Like 2

Here is where my jealously kicks in. Reading about everyone's great time. I am very happy to hear it was such a success. Hopefully there is another one and I will not be missing it.

• Like 2

Guest Lep*******1**7

Thanks so much to Mr. T., Skater, Alexandria, entertainers and everyone else who made the great evening possible.

The show was amazing.

Leprechaun1957

Thanks to everyone who worked so hard to put this together and for making me feel so welcome at my first social. It was great to meet you all!

• Like 5

Thank you for an amazing night. You guys always organize a fun evening but last night was a game changer. The venue (and the food!) were out of this world. Great seeing old friends and tons of new faces. I really enjoy getting the chance to talk to you guys :)

You collected 3 boxes of toys!!! The generosity of this board warms my heart, thank you. I'll be dropping them off tomorrow (..I'm not too hung over today, I swear). Thank you again <3

• Like 5

Glad to hear all is well with everyone. I've yet to make one of these events, mostly a scheduling thing for me, but glad to hear the community and some of the people I've had the pleasure of meeting here are well and happy. I haven't been out and about much for some time, but wanted to wish you all:

Best of the season !!

a-

First social for me...thanks to Mr T and Loneskater for all the hard work.

It was fun for me to spin some tunes and contribute to the festive atmosphere.

I apologise for not circulating more, but I did get to meet a few lovely ladies anyway.

Cheers, Southie.

• Like 4

I add my thanks and congratulations to the organizers of what turned out to be a wonderful evening. For those that haven't been to one, Socials are an opportunity to make new friends and reconnect with old ones. If you missed tis one, signe up early for the next. For there will be a next, right?

• Like 4

I add my thanks to the organizers. I enjoyed my first social and made a few new friends I would otherwise never have met. Mission accomplished.

• Like 3

Unfortunately, I couldn't be there last night. I would like to thank loneskater, mistert, and the beautiful Alexxandria of ALO Spas for everything they did! It's great that everyone had a fun time!

• Like 3

My turn to join the others and thank Lonestaker, Mistert and Alexandria from ALO ( my twin curly blond hair lol). Wow what an awesome night...so many wonderful people, great food, the venue was perfect and the show...wow! best social as of yet.

It was so nice to see all those familiar faces and lots of new ones...it's always fun to put a face to a name.

Special thanks to Mistert for the ride (and keeping a brownie for me)...you're awesome!

Bianca xxx

• Like 3

I am finally able to add my congratulations to Loneskater and MisterT and of course the wonderful staff from ALO that hosted our festivities.

The location was amazing! Private, fun and very well appointed - the staff was friendly and courteous and there was more than enough room for all of us to mix and mingle.

I am hopeful that we can continue these ventures for years to come... it's a celebration of the amazing people in our shared adventure.

Merry Christmas to each and every one of you, and to all those who couldn't attend!!!!

• Like 4

Just adults, behaving like adults, having a sociable time together.

I want to come next time. What is at these gatherings? Would love to come to one :)
  • Like 1

... What is at these gatherings? Would love to come to one :)

Food, drinks, music, good company, chit chat, and a pretty good evening is basically what is at these gatherings.

Keep an eye out for an announcement for the next one in 2015 by whomever's going to lead it.

I will start with my apology. Though I was suppose to be at the social on Thurs, I was unfortunatly not able to attend. An unfortunate accident at work has injured me and thus I could not attend.

I will, however, add thanks to both Mr T and Skater for all of their efforts. From the comments it was defintly one for the books and I will not be happy with having missed such an event.

To a few of the ladies, I apologize for not at least having the opportunity to say hello and I will have to make amends (and hope that any drinks I owed can be rain-checked) at a later time.

• Like 2