After reading the forums for a long time, im ready to take the plunge and try out a SP, in the past i always just went to a bar and met a woman and been lucky that way, but honestly you usually just get a drunk girl with a bunch of issues who is looking for something more.

So where do i start? Obviously i want to minimize all risk of anything going wrong, such as legal issues or a sketchy situation, or disease, i would appreciate any info from the cerb readers on where to start, i am in winnipeg frequently, and stay at upscale hotels.

Looking forward to meeting and experiencing things with a Professional

Best advice is to check out the reviews on the boards. They are very helpful and for the most part quite accurate. Second piece of advice, if you have any doubts about an SP, don't go. The best ones, are the ones that make you feel comfortable from first contact. If that makes any sense at all.

I just met Felina for the first time today and urge you to contact her. You won't be disappointed.

• Like 1

I would , in no particular order, HIGHLY recommend Felina, Zoe or Riley. Can almost guarantee you no disaspointments with any of these 3 ladies...they are about as sure a thing as death and taxes.

• Like 1

Oops was going to sugguest Roksi, until i read your 2nd message, not milf but you get to experience Irish culture!

Edited by packet
2nd message