Airing out the dirty laundry on cerb - Not permitted (Stalkers, tiffs, etc...)

Guest t****ster***ke

believe half of what you see, none of what you hear, and even less of what you read ;)

safety and security is important, but service providers must be sure of the environments they operate in and solve certain issues themselves.

Guest R**ee**ov***9

Private messages to vent..

And clients can easily call, text, or email you..

Thanks mod. Its unfortunate that some people won't read this. ...or feel that they are above the rules.

• Like 2

I have to agree also. Its imposible to disagree with the rules or anything/anybody else on the site when everything is kept so positive....keep up the good work mod.... I'm glad I joined.

I came to this board because it is so refreshing to have an interactive outlet where someone is working hard to keep it right. You're keeping it from becoming like other boards where the review and networking process have been lost to egos and nasty people!! Thanks and keep up the great work MOD!!!!

• Like 1

New guy here...

It's kind of cool to see a positive (and reinforced) atmosphere here on this site.... I'm quickly starting to appreciate this place.

This is a great post ! And a great reminder that cerb is NOT a review board, but rather a recommendation board ! Where we should keep personal problems separate and not shame anyone.

If a recommendation is to not waste your money on a SP, is that acceptable?

Recommendations are about experiences that make you want to recommend a certain provider

What you ask about is more akin to a negative review

Just my opinion but the answer to your question I believe is no that wouldn't be acceptable

JMO

RG

• Like 1

Completely agree, the power of attraction is a powerful thing...negativity breeds negativity, conversely having a positive CERB will attract a healthier industry.

• Like 4

I came to this board because it is so refreshing to have an interactive outlet where someone is working hard to keep it right. You're keeping it from becoming like other boards where the review and networking process have been lost to egos and nasty people!! Thanks and keep up the great work MOD........

This is exactly why I joined here. Reading the newbie information about it being a recommendation board and not listing anything negative, explicit terms, or prices seems to be the safest way to proceed with the new bill coming into action next month. And honestly both ..'s and clients can use all the help they can get from a community like this. Applauds. Thank you

Charlotte

I too was told of this site by another SP, and LOVE IT,,thankfully it exists,, I am truly grateful to this site! it brightens my day, no negativity, or drama, which in our line of work, is of up most importance,,we should be sticking together, helping each other, having each other's backs, the general public causes enough grief with the judgements and stigma, we need each other,,thank you LYLA!

• Like 2