If you like asian talent at low cost, a bit further away from downtown but backstage theater is fantastic... 80 for hh of dances.

For mileage, venture out to Cafe Atlantis.

House of Lancaster on Bloor can be good for mileage.

Not the nicest area but I always make certain I am on a phone call during the 5 minute walk from door to the subway station.

Just came back from there on the weekend, Brass rail second floor 1 word WOW !!

You have to go, 85 girls dancing!!!

• Like 2

Just came back from there on the weekend, Brass rail second floor 1 word WOW !!

You have to go, 85 girls dancing!!!

Upper Brass, I believe it's called ?

I did a quick tour of Toronto clubs this week. Tuesday Afternoon @ Club Pro very quiet and no one that got my attention. 2nd stop New Loco quiet as well a couple of nice looking girls. Last stop Cafe Atlantis by far the biggest selection of ladies and I was there at an in between time around 7.

I was afraid to go to the landing strip I usually spend way too much money there!

Yeah brass rail's great. I think Nikki Benz was a house girl there once. Also whiskey a go go is a pretty good club. It's a bit outside of Toronto though.

i was told this past weekend that brass rail , zanzibar , and i believe she said private eyes , will all be closing soon . she couldnt vouch for her source and i asked my brother [ lives in toronto ] and he hadnt heard anything either . just curious if anyone else has heard this rumour ?

i was told this past weekend that brass rail , zanzibar , and i believe she said private eyes , will all be closing soon . she couldnt vouch for her source and i asked my brother [ lives in toronto ] and he hadnt heard anything either . just curious if anyone else has heard this rumour ?

I sincerely hope not! Zanzibar is an institution! I first visited approx 40 years ago - it is what it is, and quality varies, but no stroll up Yonge St. is complete without a pit-stop at Zanzibar! But hey, Sam the Record Man closed too!

Guess without Rob Ford still as the mayor, no champion for the SC.

I sincerely hope not! Zanzibar is an institution! I first visited approx 40 years ago - it is what it is, and quality varies, but no stroll up Yonge St. is complete without a pit-stop at Zanzibar! But hey, Sam the Record Man closed too!

p.s. I got kicked out of the Gasworks once for smoking up in the washroom. circa 1978. Sorry about that - off topic.

Never been there myself but I heard a lot of good things regarding Cafe Atlantis in Mississauga.

I try and go to the Brass Rail every time I'm in Toronto, and haven't heard anything about them possibly closing.