Hey, if you have a nice crib or a handy hotel room in Halifax, don?t hesitate to give PorcelainPunk (Luscious Lacey) a call! If you like a rocker girl with piercings and tattoos, she?s your girl. She is tall, curvy, friendly, and a fuck of a lot of fun. Be sure to read her claims on her website, she?s not lying about any of them! She?s open-minded, a great conversationalist, and you?re guaranteed a good time. Recommended fo? sho?!

I think at one point, Lacey may have been one of Halifax's newest, but the time she gave today left me feeling satisfied and wanting more, like I'd expect from any good SP. Not only did she have an amazing amount of patience for an old sport like me, her enthusiasm blew me away.

She humoured me and answered a dozen questions at least. It takes quite a bit for me to get over how anxious I occasionally feel, and she put me at rest and comfort in minutes. She definitely offered genuine conversational interest and doesn't lie about her sweet and down to earth personality.

When the moment came to step out of the (dozen) layers I had on, I was playing catch up and loving each moment. Her soft skin and round curves were an excellent distraction, and if all this wasn't enough, in the middle of some of her breathless moans, she still managed to keep conversation.

The talent that Lacey has definitely warrants a return visit. If I had to pick one thing I liked most, I'd say it was how into the GFE role she was and how easy she made it for me to enjoy myself. Oh, and did I mention she had a spectacularly enjoyable body?

After many private messages on cerb with lacey, I finally get to see her tonight and all I have to say is OMFG, where can I find someone else to replace her!!! I really don't know where to begin, she makes me feels so comfortable just to chat with her through PM before I even see her. She was trying to work around my schedule and make sure she will have enough time to prepare for my requests.

GFE right? hell yeah! She was taking her time with me and we talked about many things like we known each others for a long time, I am not going to get into details but I can say is she rock my world and I really don't see myself seeing anyone else but her because she really a way better than I ever expected. She is very talented and know how to treat a man right and I enjoyed every second of our time.

As soon as I can make arrangement again, Lacey will be the only one a long time because she is the best SP I ever had!

• Like 1

I had the absolute pleasure of spending some time with "Porcelain Punk" a couple of weeks ago. This was the first time I met her, and to say she is an amazing girl would be an understatement. She made me feel comfortable right away and once we got undressed, all I can say is " WOW ". Her body is amazing!! Her skin is like porcelain and her lips are extremely soft.

All I can say is if you have the opportunity to spend some time with this beautiful girl....DO IT! She is well worth it.

I look forward to my next time with her.

I'm not sure if she is still available, but I saw her last fall. She came over to my place and put me to ease instantly. We talked and made out for awhile. When we retired to the bed room she made me feel like a god.

If I had the money for it I would repeat.

I have seen her actually like 4 times and I would defenitley reco her. She is not available right now (As far as I know). Last time I had seen her was in Sept. She was going to be moving in a few weeks, and taking vacation. But I am not sure when she is coming back. Just telling you all what I know.

I'm not sure if she is still available, but I saw her last fall. She came over to my place and put me to ease instantly. We talked and made out for awhile. When we retired to the bed room she made me feel like a god.

If I had the money for it I would repeat.

I had the great pleasure of spending a few sessions with her last summer. When she stopped in-service, it created a logistical problem for me. She has seemingly disappeared, but i would visit with her again in a heartbeat. She was absolutley stunning and very progressive. Hands down, one of the best experiences I've had.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.