Shortest/Tallest

I've asked this a while ago but was wondering if there was any new girls either in SP or MP that is the shortest and who is the tallest. For the shortest, i dont know anyone shorter than Robyn at 5' who is a MP and the tallest would be FootFetish Tess at 6'4'' but i think she retired. There is also Chrystal and Zoe D that are 6' i think. Any other suggestion of tallest girl or shortest girl?

Miss Kiki was in town recently -- you just missed her -- and she is 5'10, and extremely talented and gorgeous.

Carrie Moon visits Ottawa and she is very tall. Check her website for her exact height.

I am rather short at 5'3" but there might be shorter ladies.

Valerie

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies everyone. I'm guessing there isnt many new girls that fits into the tallest and shortest as i've seen all the tallest that were mention before. For the shortest, i was hoping for someone that isnt a midget but thanks for the suggestion.

Hailey, Ella and Lerisa at Paradise are all 5'0 feet tall, Veronica Treats at CMJ and Lynzee at CMJ are both 5'1. As for taller women, Ivy Bliss is 6'0, and Miss Kiki is 5'10.

Edited by spud271
  • Like 1