Sandy - My HOT French Girlfriend...........kinda

I found out that Sandy was coming back to Edmonton courtesy of Anonymous GFE. I had seen Sandy last year when she visited and had a really good time with her, so based on that, I went to their website to book an appointment. Booking was very easy, got an email stating my appointment was "pending" and shortly after "confirmed". Checked on the calendar and my appointment was set, so I was good to go.

When my time arrived and I was on the road, I got the location and drove there, parked and made my way to the final destination. When I was just outside, I made a call and got the final directions followed them to my final destination right on schedule. As I got there, the door opened and there was Sandy all wrapped up in a towel with a big smile, she beckoned me inside and I was in like Flynn. Have to say that although seeing Sandy in her room in a towel was nice, I much prefer the elevator ride together the first time I met Sandy and admiring her nice ass in those jeans and dark curly hair on the elevator on our first meeting.

It took about 1 1/2 seconds for Sandy to recognize that she had seen me before and I was rewarded with a big smile and a hug! Seems that perhaps I had left her with a favourable impression of our time together and she invited me inside casually dropping her towel along the way. Sandy is sporting a typical body for an early 20's young lady and was a bit leaner than before. She has natural breasts that are not large, but a treat just the same, a flat tummy and some creative grooming where it counts. Besides her beautiful straight dark hair and sexy eyes, I think Sandy has a wonderful ass. There are 3 things that I really like about a woman, long dark hair, sexy eyes and a fine ass, and Sandy has all 3 of them and a sexy French accent as well.

After getting reacquainted for a couple of minutes and exchanging some French pleasantries, Sandy went onto the bed and invited me to join her. She unbuttoned my shirt and helped me undress, which I nicely appreciated. Shortly I was stripped down and then she pretty much attacked me and took my little buddy hostage and conducted an intense oral interrogation, so I returned the favour as best I could in my compromised position. It would be impossible for me to give an accurate play by play from here as Sandy seemed to be insatiable and what she may lack in being a skilled courtesan she made up for in enthusiasm, raw talent and a great attitude.

We pretty much ran the full spectrum of positions it seems, from sexual positions to yoga and wrestling moves, there was a bit of everything. I have no idea what some of the positions were but Sandy was a very active participant and there was a lot of real estate that was covered. Once we got into it, we had to turn on the AC as we were overheating. It was like 2 lovers that had been separated for a while and were again together. There was a lot of raw energy, enthusiasm and desire in all we did together. Along with many positions covered, again all of the acronyms were available and freely used LFK, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, BLS, DT, MPOS, MSOG, the only item found not to be on the menu was Greek and I was fine with that. We covered some positions 2 or 3 times at least. If Sandy wanted me in a particular position or wanted me to do something, she was not shy to let me know. She was vocal during our encounter, making some sexy sounds and again she slapped my ass a few times which I enjoyed, lol.

Sandy provided me with an extended offering of BBBJ which I greatly enjoyed, but let's face it, I am a tough nut to crack and I held my ground. After all of the above and her extended effort, I could tell she was a bit spent for her efforts. So I kindly offered her an extended round of DATY which she accepted. I have never seen a girl get into receiving DATY as much as Sandy, she was like a slip 'n slide. She held my head, thrust herself into me and pushed me into her quite a few times. At one point she was so much into it that she pushed my head down as she trust upwards and there was a time where I was glad that I am able to breathe through my ears when need the need arises. Her finish was a spectacular sight to witness up close as she was riding my face and to listen to her sounds as she peaked and came back to earth.

Some doggy, then some mish with some variations and we were done with a bit of time to spare. I gave her a bit of a massage for her efforts which she appreciated and I enjoyed as well.

My experience with Sandy is that she is very enthusiastic as well as vocal during an encounter. She does not mind telling you what she wants, and for me the French accent is a turn on.

I asked and Sandy has assured me that she will return to Alberta in a couple months, much sooner than last time. So, if you don't get to see her this time, maybe upon her return. I will repeat seeing Sandy upon her return to Alberta.

As always YMMV, this was my experience. I had seen Sandy previously and had a great time which may account for some of the activities noted above that may or may not be your experience. My view is that the better you treat a girl, the more likely she is to treat you well with her charms.

Agency Anonymous GFE
I would visit again
Agency Anonymous GFE

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.