Tiffany on EC

I had been looking for a Mature/Milf with hair of red, and was not disappointed!

First, I called to see the about the usual information (dates, time, etc) and found talking to her on the phone as easy an experience as possible. Her phone voice worked for me, it may for you too.

Being a bit nervous, she worked at getting me to relax, which was easy to do as she does not put airs about her. What you see is what you get Tiffany would say.

She has a clean, decently decorated place, but a warning to those with allergies, she does have a dog.

We moved into the bedroom and had a wickedly good conversation while we were getting to know one another. Her amazing eyes (very lively!) and genuine smile made my nervousness disappear.

Without getting into too many details, it is safe to say that we both had fun, and I, without hesitation, recommend Tiffany. We went overtime, but that was not an issue as we both enjoyed our company! Definitely one of the better GFE experiences I have had the good fortune to live through, and hope to repeat again one day.

Go experience heaven for yourself!

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
Edited by travellingdude

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.