Luscious Lilly

I know it's her birthday this month. Wishing her a happy birthday and that the years ahead are her best years yet. Health and Hapiness is what I hope for everyone.

whatever she is doing, as many others have said here already. we wish her the best. hope she comes back sometime soon. I saw her several times, and always had a great time with her :)

I have heard from her. She is doing well and has made a career change.

For now she is retired. But you never know she may return in the future.

I met her when she started and have seen her many times. And I wish her the best :)

• Like 3

This thread is about Lilly, and I assume that you are talking about her. If so, that is indeed very sad news. :icon_sad: She was a kind and caring person.

RIP, sweet and kind lady!

I am very sad to hear the bad news. She was such a genuine and kind lady. I feel sorry for her young kids.

Yes she is dead. I have confirmed it. Reason of death is unknown. But the kids are well and taken care off. I met her when she started and had kept in touch for a while.

I am said to hear about her. She was starting to make a new life for her and her children who she would do anything for.

Rest in Peace :(

Yes she is dead. I have confirmed it. Reason of death is unknown. But the kids are well and taken care off. I met her when she started and had kept in touch for a while.

I am said to hear about her. She was starting to make a new life for her and her children who she would do anything for.

Rest in Peace :(

Very sad news . A genuine sweetheart. I bumped into Lilly the 2nd or 3rd week of August and it felt like old times with a couple of big hugs . She was looking better and healthier than ever and life seemed great for her.

To be missed very much by family & friends.

Rejoice, for someone who was able to live her life well, to bring so much pleasure and be loved by many people!

I didn't have the pleasure of meeting Lilly. Clearly she was well appreciated.

It is very comforting to know that her children are well cared for. That is almost certainly the most important thing for her.

So important to understand and appreciate life, now.

• Like 1

Once again we are faced with the loss of another lady from this "community"... It is so very sad that 2 children no longer have their mother to care for them.

I think it is VERY important for all of us to learn from this. Everyone on this site wants to pretend that the world is a happy place and everyone is here by choice and the ladies all participate because they enjoy it, but that is not reality. Think about who you visit, think about their life and if you are actually contributing to their issues or not.

There are a lot of very scared, vulnerable, desperate people here, people who need help but don't get it for whatever reason. I do not know how "Lilly" died or what caused it, but if you did know her like some of you say you did, then you know what life she lived and what struggles she faced.

And she is not the only one. Some of the most popular girls here face struggles everyday. A few years ago we lost another very popular girl who had her own battles to fight and unfortunately lost that battle.

Like I said, I don't know the cause of Lilly's death, and it is very sad for sure. If she had indeed turned her life around that makes this even more upsetting.

• Like 2