Has anyone Porscha from CL?

She advertises as being 30 and her pics seem legit and pretty hot.

She went by Willow for many months (not our Willow here on Cerb).

She has typically only offered out service only, but is offering in service for a week.

Edit - She seems to have removed her ad offering in service :sad:.

Just wondering if anyone has anything to share about her or whether or not I should consider TOFTT or not.

Guess I will be unable to TOFTT as I need in service.

Edited by boardbrowser
Updated because ad changed.

I have been tempted to TOFTT as I do like her pics. What I wonder is why someone would change the name they use? It almost seems like they are trying to hide something. If you do see her please let us know.

Guest h***yto***2

I believe she changed her name so as not to be in any way confused

with the original Willow here on CERB.

I have been tempted to TOFTT as I do like her pics. What I wonder is why someone would change the name they use? It almost seems like they are trying to hide something. If you do see her please let us know.

As near as I can tell, there was some confusion over the name Willow, as there is another fairly well known (and respected) sp here who uses it, and has been for a longer period of time. I assume that the change was simply to avoid confusion.

I'm not at all happy about the sp advertising herself with the same name as me and in the same city.I emailed her a couple months ago and asked her if she would consider changing her name and her reply was no problem she would change it when posting her next ad....YA RIGHT!

Willow

Nope not me...I would never use CL to advertise but my question is why has she chosen my name to work under. I've been Willow since I started in the biz and have never encountered this before. I had heard there was another Willow working Vancouver but she had retired before I even started...Girls should do their research more carefully as there is no benefit using the same name as another established sp...

I suspect that you are correct mikeyboy in that having the same name is/was the problem??

As I recall, her CL ads used to be labled as willow, then for a time "Porscha - previously known as willow", now just Porscha. Rather than trying to hide, it seems like she made a deliberate attempt to provide continuity for her clients while making the change. I'd say Mikeyboy is right about the reasons for the change.

I've thought about contacting her too, that brief inservice ad had me excited.

yeah she's been on CL for a long time; i used to see her there before I found CERB so we're talking ... a year-ish+ anyhow. outcall only keeps me from TOFTT.

It would appear Porscha is offering inservice this month.

I am planning on TOFTT tomorrow despite the fact that the incall location is in the North end of Dartmouth.

Hopefully all will go well.

I will confirm that her pictures are accurate and she is a fine lady. Her phone number appears to be now disconnected. Does anyone know her status?