Sign in to follow this  

Early bird promotion. - massage, Special tribute

Guest B**** Fo***ine

For the early Birds. monday and tuesday this week.

Between 7 to 10;59am, special tribute.

As of 11am, regular tribute applies.

I'm offering you my one and only tantra massage. A slow paced, very pampering, extremely relaxing experience base on heightened healing energy designed to help you release all your stresses and tensions within in the most arousing way.

I will begin the by having you on your stomach and then on your back. I will begin by awakening the kundalini in the body located in the base of the spine by giving it a bit a circular pressure motion. Your abdomen, thighs, feet, earlobes, chest, nipples and fingers will be teases, sensually, slowly with my oily slick fingers and palms. No part of your body will escape my attention, including your manly bits and erogenous zones. You have never been serve with a body and genital massage to this magnitude. You may also include your prostate. Your energy flow will be stimulated and your senses will be awakened as I gradually increase your body's sensitivity. You will feel relaxed, yet wide awake as I coached you to breathe properly, sinking into a much deeper state.

Would you like to ride the wave? A multitude of almost climaxes before you are edged to deflate. wink!

60mins and 90mins offered.

Would you like to make your experience a wee bit kinkier? Try my dark tantra experience

Sign in to follow this