...saw Ms. Khloe early Monday morning (about 7:30 AM) ...just out of the shower, she was friendly and accomodating , although her pictures displayed on her AD @ Backpage were obviously not recent photos ( not quite as toned as advertised) , but then again, neither am I, so I guess we're even....service was ok ...she was nice and very accomodating, but I think she would be an "acquired taste"...probably would not get a repeat visit from me...not her fault,,,we just didn't click...might be different for you, however .....

• Like 1

I've met Chloe before and the pics are her, she's a very pretty friendly girl and I enjoyed my time, will repeat after I check a few more off my list. If anyone is looking n wondering I would add her pics are her but older I'd say cause she's a bit bigger in person but by no means big, just bigger than her pics but she is a very nice polite fun girl

• Like 2

Have seen a few ladies over the last couple years but never had such an experience as tonight. The ladies I have seen before in Belleville/Kingston/Peterborough make the situation less of an experience to enjoy and more like a service (more like waiting for an oil change than enjoying the fun of a test drive) which don't get me wrong, we all know what the true situation is. Khloe completely changed that for me tonight, not a clock watcher for sure, after the first round, she offered me a massage then we laid and talked for a bit (as it turns out we know a few of the same people.) Once we had begun the second round, it was at the end of the hour (I would recommend spending any time with her but an hour is great) but she didn't stop or ask for more money just seemed to genuinely care about my experience. Truly shows passion for what she does. Have never had such an experience before and enjoyed so much that I had to leave a tip and felt it deserved a review, which I've never done. Nice clean, discrete, hotel room. Offered me to shower there before leaving (I don't have anyone to hide my adventures from, but the gesture was nice compared to being kicked out faster than you can get dressed. Without a doubt I would repeat, in fact might only see her going forward.

• Like 4