Mattie from Kanata

Morning,

a few summers back, I saw a mature lady named Mattie at her home in Kanata. I don't think she is in business anymore, but she was awesome. Would like to know if anyone else had ever experienced her.

I never got to see her but had talked to her several times. Last time I tried to get an apointment she said she had gone back to a 9-5 job. If anyone knows shes back let me know as well.

Guest Y**_t****
Morning,

a few summers back, I saw a mature lady named Mattie at her home in Kanata. I don't think she is in business anymore, but she was awesome. Would like to know if anyone else had ever experienced her.

I saw her a few times about three summers at her secluded house in Kanata. Great massage, fabulous finish. Fun person.

Tried contacting her two summers ago, but the contact info was no longer active.

If anyone has her recent contact info, please PM.

Posted via Mobile Device

Used to see her fairly often, and kept in touch via messenger. She had some medical problems (heart) and decided to leave the business.

Boomer

Guest Y**_t****

Thanks for the update Boomer. Next time you speak to her, please send her our regards.

Posted via Mobile Device

I had the good fortune of seeing Mattie a couple of times 2 or 3 years ago. A really nice, mature lady with a great sense of humour, a good massage and a great finish! I have tried contacting her a couple of times since then but she had also told me the last time I saw her that she was contemplating a return to a 9 to 5 job. That's unfortunate for us as she was a good time. I didn't know about CERB at the time, and I don't know if she was ever a member, but if she does make an appearance she's definitely worth a visit. However, the loss of Mattie is a blessing in disguise as we now have Taylor in Kanata! She's most definitely worth more than one visit.