Massage In St.John's, NL

New to CERB, Looking for some help in finding a good place for Massage with good service and some extras would be a bonus.

HG

If you are looking for extras than there is HUSH on Lamarchant RD is what you are looking for. There is also Executifsweet on waterstreet less extras though most girls are very easy on the eyes,

Guest g****lm*g

What do the extras usually run at Hush in terms of $? and what can you expect in way of extras?

Just got Back from Hush. I had called earlier to ask for directions there and when I arrived the lady told me that all the ladies we're currently busy and to come back in half an hour. I came back in a half hour but turned out the place was still closed so hung out at the bar next door another 15 mins and by that time it was open again.

I had a good experience and payed for the 1 hour reverse massage which cost $xxx. During the massage I asked the lady (Sabrina) if she offered extra service? She asked me what I was looking for and I said "sex". She declined this offer but offered a xx and asked how much money I had left. I said "enough" and she said she would do it for xx At the end, she cuddled and grinded into me while I cummed which was a huge turn-on for me. All-in-all a good time.