I notice that DD Emma in Ottawa is offering a special on BBBJ's....1 shot for 80, 2 shots for 100. This sounds amazing.

Are there any SP's in our great HRM who would offer such a super offer, or something close to it? If so, I think she would be busy....I'd be on the list for sure!

i would think that generally if it seems to good to be true, it probably isn't.

I'm not knowledgable of DD Emma's rates but there have been far too many fake ads circulating lately with bogus low rates posted by someone other than the girl featured...if its here on cerb, I'll keep my mouth shut but if you found it on CL, use your head man.

• Like 1

Every lady should be free to set there own rates that they are comfortable with without judgement regardless if it is $100 or $1000..

As long as it is legit which this add seems to be as she has many reco's on this site the lady deserves the same respect as everyone else on this site.

• Like 3

like i said, if its one cerb, I'll keep my mouth shut....i must say, i totally jumped the gun on that one.

everyone is always free to charge whatever they see fit.

So we've now figured out that DD Emma is not from CL, rather a legitimate CERB member from Ottawa offering a special rate on a great service. So I'm still wondering is this, or something close to it, offered by any SP's in the Halifax area? If so, please let me know. ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

So we've now figured out that DD Emma is not from CL, rather a legitimate CERB member from Ottawa offering a special rate on a great service. So I'm still wondering is this, or something close to it, offered by any SP's in the Halifax area? If so, please let me know. ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

Sticky..........This is the third time in less than a year you have started a new thread looking for this type of service

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=127288#post127288

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=68877#post68877

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=61000#post61000

If after starting three threads on this subject you still I do not have a reply/answer than I would say that is your answer and maybe it is time to move on.

As much as I respect any lady who offers or advertises this option it always makes me feel uncomfortable when a gentleman openly trolls for this service and I know that may be hyprocritical of me.

Guest W***ledi*Time

... but no harm in respectfully asking if something might be offered. Sticky's last inquiry was 10 months ago, times and opportunities can change ...

... but no harm in respectfully asking if something might be offered. Sticky's last inquiry was 10 months ago, times and opportunities can change ...

...not to mention cerb membership has grown significantly in that time, meaning lots of new sources for the information he seeks. I see no harm either.

BBBJ....????

this place needs its own dictionary...

don't laugh, plenty of you don't know what it is either!! 8-)

you've been a member for a year and you still dont know what BBBJ means?

Thank you Bewlayb and Wrinkled..I feel this is what the forums are for. I have asked previously and the service I look for is lacking in our area. Therefore, periodically I have made it fresh again and I potentially will again in the future. There is nothing wrong with seeing a service offered somewhere else for a great price then asking if that service might now be available locally. Ottawa is a long trip. Lol. Perhaps DD Emma can come to Halifax at some point.

Posted via Mobile Device

I second that! Don't go and start a new thread on it, it just makes you look cheap! LOL

There "MacDonald".. then theirs "The Keg" ..

You decide where you want dinner

Guest *D E**a

This thread and it's responses make me look cheap and honestly I don't appreciate it

It seem a very good business move by DD Emma (offering a very good product that the customers like at rate they can All afford) has made the competition at bit nervous to say the least:roll:

I say way to go Emma just wished I lived in Ottawa :)

Loki318

This thread and it's responses make me look cheap and honestly I don't appreciate it

Everyone has their own business model and should not be chatised for their decisions.

If you don't like it .... look elsewhere, otherwise, mind your own business!

• Like 1

Emma........Very sorry that that you were ever mentioned in this thread it could have easily been done without ever mentioning you.

You are a valued member of cerb and have always conducted yourself with class and dignity both on the board and in chat and you can hold your head high.

I am very sorry if anything I said in this thread offended you.........If it did please except my apology.