could never go wrong with Mary. Havent been there in years but I guess it is worth the trip back. I was always afraid of picking up a creepy crawler of somekind there as it was far from clean. Great memories of Mary though.

• Like 1

could never go wrong with Mary. Havent been there in years but I guess it is worth the trip back. I was always afraid of picking up a creepy crawler of somekind there as it was far from clean. Great memories of Mary though.

How many years? Mary is at least 65!

What is Jessica like ?

Age?

Looks?

Jessica is a cute spinner type. She must be about 27 or so,,,just a guess according to when she worked at Nevada's at age 19. Small natural breasts and a tight body. Last couple of times she had more restrictions than she had at Nevada's, but that was awhile back. Anybody see her lately? She is at Moonlight a lot. Phone and find out when she is on if you are interested.

Jessica is a cute spinner type. She must be about 27 or so,,,just a guess according to when she worked at Nevada's at age 19. Small natural breasts and a tight body. Last couple of times she had more restrictions than she had at Nevada's, but that was awhile back. Anybody see her lately? She is at Moonlight a lot. Phone and find out when she is on if you are interested.

Is she the same Jessica that worked at Broadway's like 7ish years ago and then was on EC as Jessica Rabbit I think? If not does anyone know if she is still around? I heard she worked there as well but that's years ago and I've never been.

Was Jesse's on Agnes? If so, that was quite the place! The good old days, gentlemen were offered a beverage in the parlor and the ladies introduced for your selection. Led up those stairs to a cold as winter, maybe because the walls were paper thin, boudoir.

I was always happy to find my vehicle where I left it.

Was Jesse's on Agnes? If so, that was quite the place! The good old days, gentlemen were offered a beverage in the parlor and the ladies introduced for your selection. Led up those stairs to a cold as winter, maybe because the walls were paper thin, boudoir.

I was always happy to find my vehicle where I left it.

Yes, that's the place.

• Like 1

I often drive by that house and wonder what's going on in there now, I bet the people that bought the house had a lot of visitors looking for something that isn't there any more. Back in the days we had to rely on the Winnipeg Sun for our info so primitive compared to these days,lol.

agnes yes thats a while ago, been there a few times, funny thing is i went there and saw my oladys best friend working there, i was shocked for sure, had to pick her, as i always had a thing for her lol, had a great time, went in the tub then a fantastic finish in the room

• Like 3

no she did not know a thing and her friend kept it to herself, went to see her a few times, she had an boyfriend as well, i knew him but not well

agnes yes thats a while ago, been there a few times, funny thing is i went there and saw my oladys best friend working there, i was shocked for sure, had to pick her, as i always had a thing for her lol, had a great time, went in the tub then a fantastic finish in the room

Was it your old lady's day off? LOL

One of the few times I have seen anyone refer to seeing someone they know from outside the hobby in the hobby.

Ever happen to anyone else?

It happened to me many years ago at EB. As I was looking through the pictures, I saw a girl I worked with!! I chose her, session was fantastic and led to some sessions in the workplace!! Oh to be young again

The place has been there for years and it's too bad but it looks like the Renovations's have stalled before completion. I still visit though now that Broadway's is no more.

Is Moon Light still open? so Winnipeg has 3 bodyrub parlours ? Will be visiting in a few weeks

Last I heard (within the last year) they were still open, but you couldn't pay me to go there. Went once. Still feel dirty. And not in the good way.