Candy - The sweetest candy I ever had in my life

I decided to call for Candy from TheOttawaAgency as I find her pictures very cute and also my decision was based on my previous good two experiences that I had with her agency. I decided to have her over for the first day of this Victoria long weekend and I am glad that I did. Life is so good when it is weekend when we are rewarded with our 5 days of hard work lol.

Candy arrived on time. She turned 18 last February and she looks cute, young and fresh and shy and submissive. She looks exactly like her pictures.

As her name states, Candy is small and sweet just like a candy bar. She is a little young lady who provided pleasurable services for me for an hour, the details of which would remain between us. She is a full GFE and have the cutest (and sweetest) kitty I have seen in a while. She has pale soft skin and she is shaven and clean.

As for her agency, I have seen three ladies so far from the OttawaAgency (all three young, cute and GFE and my experiences (all hits) range from absolutely heavenly fantastic to very good with no miss so far) but they seem to have quite a number of young GFE ladies on their web sites. They are new though and there is always a learning curve in the biz as for all of us lol.

Candy is recommended for those who like young cute small shy GFE schoolgirl looker likes. Please treat her gently and very well as she is young, shy and new to the biz.

Thanks very much Candy for the great time.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.