How to post recomendation (New Moderated Member)

Lol well that explains things. Been trying to write a recommendation for haileygirl89 at paradise and it hasn't been working lol thanks for the info :-)

I am new here but joined probably 6 months ago thinking that I will pass the probation period as a new comer.

The probationary period is based on post count, not time. Waiting won't help. Getting involved will :)

• Like 1

An Elite status moderator who is a mental midget imposing a ubiquitous censorship on members. Intimidation by an arrogant Lilliputian narcissist with a malignant cerebral cavity. Lyla is not/not a "friendly web site for adult conversation". I am providing you,

infantile Moderator, my permission to delete my account. Do not expend any more time from your provincial town of Barry, Ontario any more infractions or threats. May I suggest that you take a long extended vacation since it looks like you have nothing better to do with your life than to play silly games on Lyla.... a sad reflection on your lonely perverse personality !

I believe Barry was spelled wrong. I think it has an "ie" in it ? Like Barrie I never won no spelling B per se so could be wrong......

Cheers :boobies: Nope that's not cheers !!!.... wait....:spank::chug: Cheers :)

I dont get the Lilliput reference? Yikes...

Also I wonder how long it took Sentimental to look up all those big words of his in his thesaurus? I wonder if he really thinks posting messages like that makes him look intelligent? (Especially after spelling barrie that way? and everyone laughing at his attempt to look smart?) Anyway... he is gone now. Moving on...

• Like 1

A reference to Small Town in Anywhere Ontario.

No that's me, where I live, smalltown Ontario, Barry (lol) is kind of a big city, well 187,013. For comparison Kingston is 123,363.

BTW where I live, population 7900 (and no Tim Horton's or Canadian Tire)...even Sudbury is bigger

RG :-)

No that's me, where I live, smalltown Ontario, Barry (lol) is kind of a big city, well 187,013. For comparison Kingston is 123,363.

BTW where I live, population 7900 (and no Tim Horton's or Canadian Tire)...even Sudbury is bigger

No Tim Horton's or Canadian Tire... are you sure you are actually in Canada :)

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Actually we have an LCBO and a Brewers Retail

Never go to the Brewers Retail

And hit the LCBO just prior to a date...a good host has to have wine to serve

RG

• Like 1

Its true barrie is rather large now (two walmarts) lol but it will probably be part of Toronto one day.

• Like 2

Its true barrie is rather large now (two walmarts) lol but it will probably be part of Toronto one day.

Two Walmarts...damn you have everything LOL

• Like 1

A truly Beautiful lady. A fantastic body and a great personality. You will never be disappointed physically or mentally with this lovely lady. I know her personally and can speak from experience. You are missing out on an encounter of a lifetime if you don't pay her a visit.

quick replies count but clicking the comment box

postnotes_nomatte.gif

will not count. Posting in guestbooks, PM's or comments on the classifieds also do not count as posts. Replying to threads, adding a recommendation to an existing providers recommendation and starting new posts do all count . You have 11 post so your all good now.

As a newbie, I realise I can't post, so how do I make my five posts? BTW highly recommend The Brass Club in Ottawa. Essence sure took care of me well there.

As a newbie one should read as much as possible and explore the site. You can post in the threads and add to existing recommendations but you simply can not start a NEW recommendation.

Sonas a new member, what constitutes a post? A response? A reply? Or do I have to create a new topic post?

You have made your first post. To answer, a reply or new thread is considered a post.

Appreciate you taking time to explain.

Thank you

Hi Phil, New members can not post recommendations right away.

New members must get past the moderation period first (5 posts and 5 days) meaning you must post at least 5 posts and you must be a member for at least 6 days before your account will move to a non-moderated account.

WHY? This stops people from creating SHILL accounts (Accounts that are FAKE members trying to post fake recommendations to falsely promote someone).

We can usually spot the SHILL posts a mile away and close the accounts and with this 5 day 5 post rule... it makes creating fake accounts a lot less appealing for those who try to do this.

The moderation period also stops people from posting Negative/slanderous comments, posting in the wrong area and generally breaking the site rules.

To get past the moderation period simply join some conversations, ask some questions (or answer some) and the 5 days and 5 posts will be done in no time... this will give people some post history so that when they read your recommendation is has a little more history to show your not SHILL posting.