How to post recomendation (New Moderated Member)

I'll ask this question here, it is sort of related to the topic at hand.

I know how to post recco's, done a few. But I'm going to be posting in a day or two, once I polish it up, a recco on a ménages à trois with two special ladies. My question, I like posting the lady's picture in the header image. But there is only one header image icon, so how do you get a picture of both ladies posted.

Or would I be better to insert an image of each lady into the body of the recommendation and avoid the header image icon altogether

Thanks in advance

RG

Ask them for a duo pic for a rec your writting would be my suggestion

Ask them for a duo pic for a rec your writting would be my suggestion

Normally that would be an option, but these two ladies aren't duo partners regularly, in fact this was their first time together, so no duo picture exists

But thanks anyway :-)

RG

thak god for the links..makes things a little easier, and the way things are set up, its a good idea, not being able to post right away however being a moderate user, and wanting to post a reccomendation, guess this is the only way to go...respond to a few posts....

Once your an avid member you will see the advantage of the moderation period, it stops a lot of shill (fake recommendations), it stops the spam, the cl/bp type of posts, the guys who log in just to vent or slander a lady, other non-ethical compitition (ladies and agnecies) who falsely post nasty things about the compitition to knock the compitition out.... Etc.

Its a important tool and gives this website incredible value.

Most important to me.... It also is to stop people who do not read the rules!

• Like 2

New members must get past the moderation period first (5 posts and 5 days) meaning you must post at least 5 posts and you must be a member for at least 6 days before your account will move to a non-moderated account.

Just wondering can i make 5 posts in a day or 1 post a day for 5 days to make a total of 5 posts?

Reason I ask is that, I saw one SP, and she's really great and would heavily recommend to others who are in Ottawa area.

I've been trying to post and it's saying that I can't. Can you give me directions to where I can post something... Like for example what forum? I mostly look in PEI stuff for women who may be in my area.

Thanks a lot!

This is a good idea, not fair to the other girls

What is not fair to the other girls?

I've been trying to post and it's saying that I can't. Can you give me directions to where I can post something... Like for example what forum? I mostly look in PEI stuff for women who may be in my area.

Thanks a lot!

This is where you should really post then:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=271

• Like 1

New members must get past the moderation period first (5 posts and 5 days) meaning you must post at least 5 posts and you must be a member for at least 6 days before your account will move to a non-moderated account.

This makes good sense. Does a reply count as a post, or are you looking for new users to create new threads?

Thanks in advance!

A reply counts. You now have ONE post. Welcome to the site.

So, if I just comment on a few different sp profiles then I can finally post the recommendation that I would like to post. Because this has become frustrating to the point of not caring anymore. It shouldn't be this complicated.

So, if I just comment on a few different sp profiles then I can finally post the recommendation that I would like to post. Because this has become frustrating to the point of not caring anymore. It shouldn't be this complicated.

Well, it is not complicated and a reason exists for these qualification steps. The reason is that it stops most SHILL (Fake recommendations) being made. If we did not have this step the site could be (and would be) easily abused and the credibility of the recommendations goes downhill.

so....

1) Commenting on profiles does not count as a "POST" you need to comment on a public thread (Discussion). Join in a few conversations, contribute a little, let others see what you are all about as no one here will believe your recommendation without some substantial post history anyway.

2) Once you have 5 posts and have been a member for 5 days you can post a NEW recommendation for a lady who does not have one already. Other stuff opens up on the site when you contribute more as well (like elite member status opens the doors to some new threads here that standard members can not see but you need to earn those privileges by contributions)

would you believe a recommendation from a new member with no post history? To me if it was the only thing that member posted I would just assume it was a SHILL post from the lady trying to stir up business or even a agent/friend/boyfriend/pimp/etc... the recommendations must be genuine and when you make it a little more difficult to just simply open a new account and post one it discourages a lot of this sort of undermined fake posting.

• Like 4

Well, I don't entirely agree, but I get the feeling that my opinion wouldn't matter anyways. The reality is that this is big business for these girls(compared to working at Walmart) and the reality is if someone wanted to manipulate your system they would be more inclined to do so than the casual user such as my self. After all, we're the ones paying and they're the ones making the money. I think these overly strict rules will continue to discourage people from using the website. I think there must be a better way than how it is now. As for whether or not someone is a fake poster(a shill), one of the ways I've determined through using ........ how I'd be more comfortable with someone is by whether or not they've taken the time to create a website. Either way I question everyone's legitimacy. I had mixed experiences with agency girls 10 years ago. I don't know. This website is kinda confusing. And I've got over 10 years internet experience and even I find myself getting lost here.

I'm still finding this website confusing. I just wrote a message and it didn't go through. Or maybe it did. I don't know.

As a new member you do have a learning curve ahead of you. Once your a member for a while and have contributed then you can make suggestions on how to make the site better but for now how about exploring the site and a little less complaining (Not really off to a good start). The site is complex and has a vast amount of info and features, if it's too far over your head either take it slow or the alternative is just choose not to support the site and find another place to frequent that is easier for you. Would that not be the best suggestion?

• Like 4

When posting a recommendation,

a) Ensure permission from the lady is granted along with her photo's, and ensure that the details are either not shared with everyone,or if she does allow details feel free to do so.

b) If she is a lady from BP or what ever other site, ensure you give as much info on how you found her.

c) Posting a picture IF it is a Rec thread starter for the lady and if she is an Cerb member with pictures on her profile. Right click on her picture you and her like to use for the replacement over the regular check mark. Save the photo to your pictures, than add it where it tells you to upload the picture. (For your own safety, simply delete photo from your saved photos so you have no evidence in your photo liabary folder). You can also ask permission from the lady if the thread is already started, and add a picture by right clicking on her photo, and you add it in your comment box, which gives appeal to the recommendation.

d) Recommendations threads are just that, to recommend to others, it is NOT an area where You think it is alright to ask questions about a lady in recommendation thread. Example Clicking on the bottom to respond to a thread Recommendation, to ask.....

1) How do I get in touch with her? (Info should be provided already)

2) She have a web site? (If she has one there is box to insert web sites look first on the first page)

3) Oh she sounds like a lady I like to meet!(general comments should not be used in recommendation, it simply BUMPS the recommendation to the first page)

4) What is her rates? (rates should not be discussed unless already in her web site or ad, BUT this question is already answered in the information provided)

5) Where is she located? (If the city is noted than you know where she is located)

6) Please do not make general comment in Recommendation that you saw this lady a year ago, things have changed in a year especially if she has RETIRED!

There is many other general comments made lately in recommendations which is truly unnecessary and not needed as that we call BUMPING.

Information already provided in the recommendation PAGE 1, will answer your questions, IF NOT simply PM (Personal Message) the lady or the gent that provided the recommendation IF YOU NEED FURTHER information.

Lately there is has been many BUMPS which are UNFAIR to those ladies that may have had moved from say....page 4 to page 1 then they are quickly off page 1 because of general unnecessary comments. Perhaps this a bit of a rant from myself, but I think the playing field should always be FAIR to ALL LADIES on the board.

MOD if you have anything to add, please say so..I would not even mind in the board gave infractions for BUMPING by general comments.

As I know that ladies are NOT allowed to comment on their own Recommendation, than why is it allowed by gents that simply do not use the search buttons, or send PM'S, and they make comments on a recommendation thread that has no merits?

I could be off base, but that is my thoughts and I'm sure some will not appreciate this thread, but something should be done IMHO.

• Like 1

Well, I don't entirely agree, but I get the feeling that my opinion wouldn't matter anyways. The reality is that this is big business for these girls(compared to working at Walmart) and the reality is if someone wanted to manipulate your system they would be more inclined to do so than the casual user such as my self. After all, we're the ones paying and they're the ones making the money. I think these overly strict rules will continue to discourage people from using the website. I think there must be a better way than how it is now. As for whether or not someone is a fake poster(a shill), one of the ways I've determined through using ........ how I'd be more comfortable with someone is by whether or not they've taken the time to create a website. Either way I question everyone's legitimacy. I had mixed experiences with agency girls 10 years ago. I don't know. This website is kinda confusing. And I've got over 10 years internet experience and even I find myself getting lost here.

I'm still finding this website confusing. I just wrote a message and it didn't go through. Or maybe it did. I don't know.

I don't find this site's rules discourage me (probably others too) from being here. Actually I find that the rules and the policies and the efforts made by Mod and Council make CERB the positive board it is and has me using this site exclusively. And my experiences in this lifestyle have been good and positive. I really don't see what is confusing about this website, it seems pretty straightforward to me...mind you I have been here since Feb 2010. But in fairness you are new to the board and it may take a bit of time to get comfortable with the format and knowing the rules. But seeing as you are new and apparently unfamiliar with CERB format and rules you shouldn't be criticizing policies which CERB has found to work, and keeps this community having a positive atmosphere, instead of the free for all found in some other boards.

Complaining about the rules of a board you chose to join really doesn't make sense. If you didn't like CERB's policies why did you join. And posting publicly about your dislike about CERB's policies when you are new certainly doesn't get you started off on the right foot.

RG

• Like 1

Get posting... you need 5 public thread posts and a member for at least 5 days before you can post about a new lady who no one has recommendation yet. If the lady already has recommendations please just add to the existing recommendation thread.

Guest DCshacks

I am a new member and thanks for sharing that info, I will try to post many comments