AP is an excellent agency. I have had the pleasure of spending time with a couple of their talented ladies. Booking by phone was a breeze both times. Check the recommendation section if you're looking for feedback on a particular lady.

Never went to their West end location

I like them. I've been a few times to their Downtown location.

Asian Passions and Sugarland are two agencies I frequent the most. The phone girl is professional, helpful and she gives good advice. You can't go wrong with them. Read the Recommendation Section, and you'll find many recommendation threads for their ladies. Both their locations are excellent.

Highly recommend this agency and their west end location. West end location is nice and discreet. If you decide to see someone there be sure to follow your girl up the stairs, the view is spectacular :D

If you decide to see someone there be sure to follow your girl up the stairs, the view is spectacular :D

Follow up the stairs you say?

Hmm.... Need to try that one day :D

If you decide to see someone there be sure to follow your girl up the stairs, the view is spectacular :D

Agree 100% with slurp - it will certainly put you in mood! :icon_wink:

Completely agree with all the positive comments here. I'm a regular with this agency and I think I've seen almost every girl they've brought in. Sometimes you get a girl who doesn't speak much English and communication can be a bit of a struggle, but you can always make a game of it. It's amazing what can be communicated with hand motions!

I agree with Slurp. Let the girl go up the stairs first and you'll be rewarded with a sign of things to come! (forgive the bad pun).