Yup. Times have changed I'm afraid. It is illegal to even inquire about such things. Perhaps if you get to know some of the companions, you may find some with common interests. None here will offer such things for money though. Time and companionship only.

• Like 1

In the modern age, certain things can not longer be advertised. You will need to take a wild guess and hope for the best. Get to know a few companions.

Is it still ok for gentlemen to PM each other with specific questions?

I choose not not to answer on the grounds that I might incriminate myself. ;)

Seriously though, there are many people on this site I have grown to trust over the many years I have been here. I do have to watch out for number one at the end of the day in this new environment however. Even pm's are only ever "p" to a point. Possibly paranoia setting in but nobody knows where we are going at this point in time. Better safe than sorry.

I choose not not to answer on the grounds that I might incriminate myself. ;)

Seriously though, there are many people on this site I have grown to trust over the many years I have been here. I do have to watch out for number one at the end of the day in this new environment however. Even pm's are only ever "p" to a point. Possibly paranoia setting in but nobody knows where we are going at this point in time. Better safe than sorry.

Ugg to all this new agenda. I guess we are all taking chances , ladies and gents. Open the door and ask questions later. No sense to that at all, however we may be there.

Good news to me is the dust will settle soon as police in ever province are laughing this bill down the street. Good news for me as I have a short street! :smile:

• Like 5

You know "in the end" everything will be ok.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Was that a strap on pun? ;)

• Like 1

PMs can still get used against you in a court of law. You would be surprised what shows up in court. Best not to PM if it is not permitted to post it in a public way.

Ugg to all this new agenda. I guess we are all taking chances , ladies and gents. Open the door and ask questions later. No sense to that at all, however we may be there.

Good news to me is the dust will settle soon as police in ever province are laughing this bill down the street. Good news for me as I have a short street! :smile:

So when I get to the end of the dusty short street..... bad news Kath is I have a short....... no nevermind. Is there a strap on store at the end of the street tho :) ??? ;)

Might have been... just seemed to be the perfect place to stick it it. :)

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 2