I love Christmas

Guest **cely***r***ne

Thank you!

Merry Christmas to you!

Given the spirit of the season I am reminded not everyone is able to have a Christmas dinner. Nor are their cubbords full on any other day. I encourage you to please donate to your local foodbanks and other charity organizations for the needy families out there.

Today I donated food, winter clothing, toys, and money to my local centers. As well as to the new truro homeless center. I also bought coffee for the person next in line at my fave timmies. Feels good to give!

As joyful and amazing as Christmas is it is also a very difficult time for many people for lots of different reasons. For some the joy of season is lost in grief, stress, illness and loneliness... if you know someone who is struggling Christmas is often the easiest time of the year to reach out and provide them some comfort... Please Do.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 4

I loooooove Christmas I love the season. I'm guilty of having my tree up since like November lol, but there's just something about coming home and I open my door and my tree is there and the lights are nice and bright. It's actually so cozy and comforting to me. I might even leave it up through the snowy season because hey! outside is depressing.

Giving is important but let's all remember that whether in company or alone..

Lets be responsible and NOT Drink and Drive please...

R.i.p Tonia

December 24/96

• Like 4