Stacy Star (aka passion pleasures)

Avg. of 7 Recommendations

Well were do I start....this must be one of the sweetest girls I've yet to meet gourgeous view from back actually from annywere treat this girl right and trust me u will b in heaven

• Like 2

I'm not normally one to see the same person more than once. I've only done it a couple times and truth be told, variety is a big part of the hobby for me. That being said, our chemistry was good and she was super hot so I decided to have another go. Great choice. If anything, I think we had even more fun the second time around. Nice bright location with a great view. She welcomed me with a big hug and kiss and we caught up on what was new since we last met. Lots of fun, in and out of the shower, plenty of different positions. I guess you can get some variety even with the same girl. Highly recommended.

I saw Passion on New year's day. She's easy to talk with and very pretty. She's also quite fun and very accommodating: "do you like..." "would you like to try..." and so on.

And ask her about mints ;)

Not sure where to even start. First of all she is drop dead gorgeous IMO and her pictures do not even come close to doing her justice.

Booked a 30 minute session after chatting for a couple of weeks and my first reaction when she opened the door is I need to stay for at least one hour and probably come back again this week :) As soon as I walked in she made me feel comfortable knew exactly what I liked from our discussions and wasted no time providing it to me.

A perfect balance of naughty and naughty and so intuitive to your needs she is an absolute class act and knows how to make you feel amazing in every possible way. Passion really loves what she does and cares about the experience you have and definitely not a clock watcher.

Very happy that we finally met and looking forward to seeing this naughty girl as often as our schedules permit :) Already thinking about the next time I can book a session.

What can I say, this was one of my most memorable experiences. First of all Passion is extremely beautiful with a fab bod - her pictures online does not do her justice! From the beginning I was placed completely at ease. Needless to say the rest of the time with her was just simply amazing. Fantastic massage and everything in between :-) Great time and I will definitely be repeating.

Been curious about Passion Pleasures for a while. She looked great in her pictures and has been getting great recommendations. Today I had time and I text her and she replied right away. Had a few questions to ask, which she replied quickly too. So I set up an appointment after work. Her location was easy to find and plenty of parking. She let me in to her apt. She was wearing high heels and some lingere. She gave me a nice hug and kiss and brought me to the bed room where there was a massage table and bed. In the living room was a giant chess set for those who want to play other table games :). We undressed and took a nice fun shower. She has a very beautiful face with long curly hair. Great body, with small breast. Nice sexy voice to go with a fantastic welcoming smile. She gave me nice massage on the massage table and demonstrated great massage skills as she used to do this before. Then on to the bed where we entertained each other in multiple positions. She is a very passionate kisser and was always asking me if I wanted to do something else. Great conversation and passionate kissing abound. Have to agree to everything that was previously written above. Not much more to add to what has already said, But for someone who is new this, it can only get better :) Then it was time to leave. Time went by too quick. Already looking forwards to another meeting. If you see her. Tell her Someguy sent you :)

Having some free time today, I decided to see if Stacy was free this afternoon. She replied minutes after I text her that she was. So I booked her for a noon apt. I had enjoyed my first visit with her so much that I wanted to repeat to see if it get's better :)

She opened the door and gave me a big hug and kiss. She is slowing changing her hair colour to blond. She looked beautiful and had a big beautiful smile as she seemed happy to see me again. We had been keeping in touch thru the PM system.

We started with a shower and quickly went back to her room where she entertained me with a lot of passion and kisses. Time quickly went by as we were enjoying each other's company. It was more fun then our first meeting. She is so easy to get along with and since this was our second meeting. We were not shy with each other any more. She kept asking me what I would like to do next. And she is a very passionate kisser, one of the reason that I enjoying being with her. She is a lot of fun and I highly recommend her to you guys :)

Recently I was fortunate to spend an afternoon with Stacy. We had been talking back and forth for a while, and an opportunity came up very quickly for me, so I jumped on the the chance to finally meet her and she was able to see me.

After a short drive to her place, i knocked on the door and was greeted by a very beautiful woman who provided me with a warm hug and a very passionate first kiss. After a brief hello, it was off to freshen up,while she hunted for some wine glasses. Soon i was joined in the shower by Stacy and and we spent a wonderful time getting to know each. The flames of passion were ignited trough much kissing, caressing and washing of various body parts but after a while, when we were both nice and wet and hot, we decided it was time to head to her play room.

Once there, we shared a glass of wine, and spent a few minutes getting to know each other. As anyone who has met Stacy will tell you, it is hard to concentrate on what she is saying while you are looking into her beautiful green/hazel eyes -- they just sparkle.

So I leaned in for a kiss and the passion ignited once again and we began a five step routine of extensive making out, having fun, cuddling, drinking wine, chatting -- then we repeated this routine multiple times just to make sure that the enjoyment of the afternoon left me with a grin on my face for days to come.

It was a great way to spend a snowy afternoon and i can't wait until I see Stacy again.

I finally get it. Why people repeat. Why some ladies have regulars. Seeing Stacy is like seeing an old friend. It had been a while and I was so excited I think I was babbling. Probably talked the poor girls ear off.

It's the chemistry though. The comfort, the vibe. You're both on the same page and the encounter just goes so smoothly, everyone relaxed, laughing, having a great time. It's almost painful how attractive I find her. She's got an easy laugh, a happy smile and can easily hold up her end of a conversation.

Her new spot is fantastic with easy parking and yet close proximity to the market. I was thinking that on a nice day, I might just want go for a little walk in the area afterwards.

By the way, in case you didn't know, she has a massage table now too. I'm not really a big massage guy but she talked me into a bit of a rub when we had some time leftover and you know what? I might be a convert. She's got great hands.

So what are you waiting for? Go see her. You won't be disappointed.

Just adding my two cents to this young lady's reco. She is sweet, friendly, attractive, happy, enthusiastic, accommodating, easy to reach, easy to park near, easy on the eyes and easily someone I would and will see again.

This is my third visit to see Stacy. Booking was easy. When she opened the door she was wearing the outfit that I requested from her latest pictures. She had a big smile and looked very sexy in her outfit. She looked happy to see me and gave me a big hug and passionate kiss. She mentioned that after seeing me several times before that she was comfortable and happy to see me. We already knew what each other's like and a bit about each other's life. Took a hot sexy shower together and off to her room we go. She looked very beautiful and sexy as she has gone back from blonde to her natural hair colour which makes her look exotic :) We started to kiss passionately. One of the reason that I like being with her as she great kisser and loves to kiss. She is a great companion and only wants to ensure that I am enjoying myself and is happy to do whatever I request. Spending time with this sexy passionate girl is so easy to do. Time just flies and before you know it, it's time to go back to work. Another shower together, got dressed and another big hug and kiss and off to work I go. Co-workers must have been wondering what I had for lunch as I had a big smile for the rest of the afternoon. This is a girl that you should go see, treat her well and you will be well rewarded. If you see Stacy tell her Someguy sent you :)

Wow....how can you look at 2 things at the same time?

It is hard not to gaze into her dreamy brown eyes and enjoy kisses that are like warm waves washing over you, yet you'll want to stare at her round firm bum...it is spectacular!

I completely enjoyed meeting Stacy...a very pretty, friendly and incredibly sexy young lady who was eager to please ...and please me she did!

I'm thinking she was pleased too ;-)

Our time together was decadent...spring is in the air...yes...but Stacy put a spring in my step....

I really cant say enough here....

Had some spare time at noon today. Wanted to have fun. First name to popup on my mind was Stacy :). Text to see if she was available at noon and she was. Booked the first apt of the day. I've been lucky so far that she has always been free when I wanted to book. Like her ad say's, she is highly addictive. Went to her apt and waited for her to open the door. When she opened the door she was behind the door. So I could not see her till she closed the door. My, she was beautiful, she was wearing a white mesh mini dress with nothing underneath. Very nice contrast against her dark skin. She had big smile and looked happy too see me :). Gave me a big passionate kiss to start. since we already knew each other pretty well and are comfortable with each other, we undressed each other, had a quick shower and back to her room. Where as always magic happens. She is quite accommodating to your request and only wants to make sure that you are enjoying yourself. She is a beautiful girl with nice curves and big eyes and fantastic smile. Always a pleasure to be with. I think this hidden treasure is slowly being discovered by the community. Hopefully she will still have time to see me :)

Till next time :)

Finally got to see Stacy again and as always, just fantastic. I mentioned in my last reco that she's my first 'regular' and I'm really beginning to appreciate the value of that. We're comfortable with each other, communicate well and are able to explore new things together that are only possible with the extra intimacy coming from familiarity.

She's a beautiful woman who is great to spend time with. Get to know her and you won't regret it.

After trying to set up times and dates with Stacy I was finally able to meet this sweet wonderful lady some time ago.

They say good things happen to those that wait, well our encounter had exceeded from good to most excellent. Stacy is sexy, sweet,generous ,kind and was pure delight to spend time with, I'm glad to have met her finally.

Will I repeat, of course, even if I have to wait again because of schedules, the wait is certainly worth it. ;)

Umm where should I start...I was mesmerized by her pics, which by the way does not do any justices to what she really look like in person!!! so I decided to text her...she was always and I mean ALWAYS sweet and quick to reply to anything I was asking...no words can described how sweet she was on texts!!

We finally got our schedule to work out and I met her...when she first opened the door, I was in awe of how she looked, beautiful with this gorgeous smile!!! she was punctual and gave me the warmest hug ever!

Not going into details but let me just say...from looks and personality, I will give her 20 out of 10....she made sure that all my needs was catered to and that always have that gorgeous smile of her during the whole session...never once looked at the clock or phone which I appreciate so much!

I thank Stacy for everything and a most definite REPEAT fo sho :)

PS...trust when I say that her pics don't do her justices...she is pure beauty with the best personality :)

• Like 1

I just saw Stacy again and it seems like each time we meet it gets better. She is warm and sweet and sexy and we just seem to click on every level. I don't know what else to tell you. I wish I could keep her for myself but you guys would be totally missing out if you didn't go see her. What are you waiting for?

Everything said about Stacy Star is accurate, I saw her for an MA session which was toe curlingly fabulous. She is sensual, sweet and an absolute pleasure to hang out with. Her MA rates are very reasonable, highly recommended!

Another visit with Stacy...and another amazing time with her :)

She surprised me with a beautiful outfit at the door and the warmest hug followed. There's absolutely nothing and I mean nothing bad or negative to say about the time I spent with her. She's so unbelievable caring to your needs and she's the master of teasing(which I love!!). I'm so happy and lucky to have spent time with her and no doubt in my mind that I'll see her very soon again because she's honestly one of the best on here...never rushed and always caring for you :)

Thank you so much Stacy and you have yourself a regular here...hehe

Until next time...

I just saw Stacy - she is amazing. Beautiful woman, sexy body, sensuous with a great attitude and very willing..... if you're looking for a great experience with a very pretty, enticing and giving lady I strongly suggest that you see her.

It's been a while since I've seen Stacy. So I decided to treat myself to another visit. I had told her that once she got some mirrors that I would come back to visit. She go the mirrors and I came to visit her today. She opened the door in a School girl outfit. She looked great and gave be a big kiss and hug right away :). Went and took a quick shower while chatting to catchup. Got out of the shower and dried up. I had requested that we spent time in the living room on the couch in front of her new mirrors where we could watch ourselves. This is the first I've done this. We started out making out on the couch which led to more playtime and positions. The mirrors gave a great view of what was happening and added to the session. As always she is beautiful, great service, happy to see you and will do what ever you request within her limits. Always a great time with Stacy, full of life, passion and desire. Plan to see her again and again :)

I had the pleasure of Stacy's company today and it was an extreme pleasure. She is an intoxicating beauty and I now know why so many of her recommendations state that her pictures do not do her justice. She was very inviting and easy to talk too. I felt as if she and I had been seeing each other for a long time even though it was my first visit with her. I felt very comfortable talking to her and this young lady has an amazing sensitivity to your needs, wants and desires. She is definitely not a clock watcher and my experience with her left me totally satisfied and longing for my next session with her.

Thank you for an amazing time Stacy, I will be seeing you again very soon.

Edited by someoneelse
Did not know what i was doing and entered twice :)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.