number of times before finding someone you liked

How many different SPs (disappionting visits according to your preference) have you visited before you find one whom you liked, meets your preference or happy with?

In the 20+ years that I have seen ladies I could count on one hand the number of disappointing sessions I have had. Obviously some are more fun than others but very very very few have been disappointing.

Now that said I have been more regularly seeing ladies (ie several times a month) only for the last year and a half or so and as it turns out the first lady I saw 19 months ago was a perfect match for me.... I still see her and while I would never compare one lady to another as they all have their own special attributes this first lady certainly continues to hit all my buttons and I look forward with great anticipation to every visit with her.

Just my Opinion

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I have only been in this hobby for a little over a year. In that time I have seen 11 different women, none of who were bad. But I have found two favourites and I seem to spend most of my time and budget with them.

• Like 2

In the 20+ years that I have seen ladies I could count on one hand the number of disappointing sessions I have had. Obviously some are more fun than others but very very very few have been disappointing.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

That's also my experience in 10 or so years of fun. Only one comes to mind where I regret going through with and maybe a handful where I had a good time but did not connect and would not want to see again. All the others were great and I would love to see again and again but there are too many great ladies to meet and too little time to meet them all.

• Like 2

New to this awesome hobby last year so I haven't seen many ladies.

The first experience was a disaster!, fake tits, weird lube smell, constantly talking (her, not me, I'm the quiet type), City tv playing. I kept looking up to check the weather!

The second was pretty good but after that I loved them all...if I were a rich man...I'd see them all every week! (especially my ATF)

• Like 3