Does music make it hard to blow your load?

I had a colleague over this afternoon in the backyard enjoying a bit of sun. She had a client call while here so I told her to use my room. After she came out (it was her first time using my place) she said she needed to bring her own music if she were to use it again. The cuban music I like to play during appts was too distracting for clients to blow their load..

It had never occured to me.. I said I don't have issues when music is playing to cum. Oh no.. she said.. women are different. Men get distracted when certain types of music are playing as they have to concentrate on cumming.

I'm not sure she's right.. but thought who to ask better than the guys! Does certain types of music distract you from cumming?

Now that I think about it.. I have had the occasional guy ask me to turn it down or off.

btw.. how do you create a poll?

btw.. how do you create a poll?

When starting a new thread near the bottom there is a checkbox Post a Poll. Toggle it and off you go :)

I think the only kind of music that impedes performance for me is live. I had to ask Rod Stewart to leave my bedroom that once...

• Like 1

I love any music in the back ground playing,but when I'm busy don't ask me who sings that song because I'm really not paying attention, so play music:mrgreen: never bothers me from cumming:jackoff:.

Unless we were playing "Name that Tune" for another round :grin:

when I'm busy don't ask me who sings that song because I'm really not paying attention, so play music never bothers me from cumming.

If its calming, instrumental music, I am just fine with that, however, most music/ songs, for me anyway, are usually linked to some type of memory whether its good or bad ones ( memories that is), so that can kinda sorta be distracting, especially if its the radio, and some song that reminds me of my childhood, well, ya know, that is really uncomfortable, lol, for me anyway! So basically, friends, please do not ask for (kool fm) or (magic 100) they usually play plenty of songs from my childhood era...

Guest o*****a*****r

If it's music I like I can keep "going and going" like the Energizer bunny ;-)

It's a habit of listening to the music which reduces the sensations... some guys think "baseball stats", me, good tunes will do it lol!

When starting a new thread near the bottom there is a checkbox Post a Poll. Toggle it and off you go :)

Missed it.. now can't find it.

I guess I can say depends on the station. I find that I listen to 88.5 in the morning and that's pretty much it

the only modern music I am familiar with is what gets played at Barbs. Lol

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest Ou**or**n

If the music is the kind I like then I find it adds to the experience. If its music the lady likes but is not to my taste then I find it takes away from the experience. I've usually found ladies that play music go the safe route and either play soft instrumental or classic rock.

Cuban music would not work for me as its not my taste. However I would just gently suggest it either be turned off or switched to another style.

I think it depends on the guy

I always ... have the Rogers stations from the T.V.

Put it on the "Blues" .

Only once .. I had a Regular , But VERY Grumpy & Picky .

Every thing had to be completely silent .

But other then that

Never had a complaint about music !!

I think ..... It add to the mood

Perhaps some Barry White .. Now that's got to get you in the mood

I think it depends on the guy

I always ... have the Rogers stations from the T.V.

Put it on the "Blues" .

Only once .. I had a Regular , But VERY Grumpy & Picky .

Every thing had to be completely silent .

But other then that

Never had a complaint about music !!

I think ..... It the add to the mood

Perhaps some Barry White .. Now who can get in the mood to that??

Barry White alright.."Can't get enough your loving babe"?

I've heard people say that

Too much of anything is not good for you, baby

Oh no

But I don't know about that

There's many times that we've loved

We've shared love and made love

It doesn't seem to me like it's enough

There's just not enough of it

There's just not enough

Oh oh, babe

My darling I, can't get enough of your love babe

Girl, I don't know, I don't know why

Can't get enough of your love babe

Oh, some things i can't get used to

No matter how I try

Just like the more you give, the more I want

And baby, that's no lie

Oh no, babe

Tell me, what can I say?

What am I gonna do?

How should I feel when everything is you?

What kind of love is this that you're givin' me?

Is it in your kiss or just because you're sweet?

Girl, all I know is every time you're here

I feel the change

Somethin' moves

I scream your name

Do whatcha got to do

Darling, I, can't get enough of your love babe

Girl, I don't know, I don't know, I don't know why

I can't get enough of your love babe

Oh no, babe

Girl, if only I could make you see

And make you understand

Girl, your love for me is all I need

And more than I can stand

Oh well, babe

How can I explain all the things I feel?

You've given me so much

Girl, you're so unreal

Still I keep loving you

More and more each time

Girl, what am I gonna do

Because you blow my mind

I get the same old feelin' every time you're here

I feel the change

Somethin' moves

I scream your name

Do whatcha got to do

Darling, I, can't get enough of your love babe

Oh no, babe

Baby, let me take all of my life to find you

But you can believe it's gonna take the rest of ny life to keepyou

Oh no, babe

My darling I, can't get enoug of your love babe

Yeah, I don't know, I don't know, I don't know why

Can't get enough of your love babe

Oh my darling I, can't get enough of your love babe

Oh babe

I don't know, I don't know, I don't know why

I can't get enough of your love babe

Oh babe

Cuban music would not work for me as its not my taste. However I would just gently suggest it either be turned off or switched to another style.

Really? I like Santana, gipsy kings and nova menco.. but found some cuban music that is very similar. I don't understand what they are singing so I can't sing along even if I wanted to.. and I love the spanish guitar.

perhaps I need to go back to Diana Krall

I Love Diana Krall....

I had a session where I was totally into this Disney cartoons favorites compilation and for some reason he couldnt cum......I'll never know why.

and yes I'm joking, LOL

• Like 1

I'm not sure she's right.. but thought who to ask better than the guys! Does certain types of music distract you from cumming?

I don't think the music has much to do with it, you can always turn it down or change it but it's usually the last thing on my mind.

What's important is who I'm with and her attitude. I've had that problem once in a while and it's usually because I'm being rushed or pressured to come. If I think the gal isn't having fun anymore and just wants to get it over with I probably won't cum.

Guest s******ecan****

I love to have music in the background, I suppose there are some forms that might be a bit distracting (metal comes to mind) but there are more types and specific songs that actually intensify the experience for me.

Guest S***e

I like most genres of music. Music tastes vary so much and it will always be very much a hit or miss situation. If an SP knows a client well and what he/she enjoys listening to then it only makes sense to go with what they like. Some SPs have asked me what I wanted to listen to and some have thrown on some heavy metal which even though I'm in my 60s I don't mind so long as it isn't too loud. I prefer instrumental jazz, blues and Latin jazz and I have quite a collection of it on CD so I think I'll put together a couple of compilation CDs to bring with me. A distraction can, however, turn into a source of irritation depending upon the music and it's time period. There's some songs or artists that will have me grabbing my pants and heading out the door pretty damned quick.

Really? I like Santana, gipsy kings and nova menco.. but found some cuban music that is very similar. I don't understand what they are singing so I can't sing along even if I wanted to.. and I love the spanish guitar.

perhaps I need to go back to Diana Krall

Please keep the latin-tinged music, it's excellent for creating a warm, inviting atmosphere. Plus, it really helps get the hips moving!

Diana Krall? I'd keep thinking "that note was flat", and worse, the image of Elvis Costello might pop into my head. *That* would delay gratification :)

Please keep the latin-tinged music, it's excellent for creating a warm, inviting atmosphere. Plus, it really helps get the hips moving!
That's what I think! I wanna do the horizontal salsa :)

Diana Krall? I'd keep thinking "that note was flat", and worse, the image of Elvis Costello might pop into my head. *That* would delay gratification :)

Bwah ha ha! music critic..

Hmm.. perhaps I need to have an offering of lingerie laid out on one side of the room.. and a few cd's to choose from on the other!

HMMMM

You play music when I'm over??? Never noticed, maybe because my ears were plugged by your.........!!!!

:69:

legs clamping down on your ears? lmao!

Some guys tell me after 10 sessions.. hey did you get a tattoo? They often don't notice a lot of things.. I've had it for 20something years :)

Some SPs have asked me what I wanted to listen to and some have thrown on some heavy metal which even though I'm in my 60s I don't mind so long as it isn't too loud. I prefer instrumental jazz, blues and Latin jazz and I have quite a collection of it on CD

I'm sooo not a fan of heavy metal. Even rock and roll although I love it I wouldn't play in my bedroom.

I would be interested in the collection you have though you mention. I love blues.. often have the blues channel on my tv when I'm not watching tv shows. Latin jazz.. who do you like? I"ll check them out.

A little off topic but nobody deserves Very Grumpy and picky. He should become an ex regular.

That what he is now.. x regular .

Some times it not about the money

And he was 1 -2 times a week .

But I'd rather be happy

POLKA!!!!!!

good ole polka music does it for me......hehehehehehhehe

the sound of a beer opening in ear ear also works........but then the sounds of a box of gognits opening......drool......

Seriously......I kind like classical music......build up to the grand ending stuff.....