Hey all,

Need some advice. A younger women who is an acquaintance started flirting with me in Facebook tonight. This women is 11 years younger than me and very good looking, out of my league. I flirted back and she then made a suggestion that I could have her for 6 months if I paid for her to go down south on a trip. We discussed and she suggested we meet, pay her a small amount and if I like the experience we go from there.

I am turned on by this and intrigued but I am also kinda cautious, I've read some scary stories.

Any advice?

You mean the two of you down South or you pay her trip to go down South without you

Six months, for the cost of a trip with a woman you barely know...you haven't even been alone intimately with(I assume) She offers six months.

The old adage comes to mind...if it seems too good to be true, it probably is

I wouldn't do it if I were you

My two cents

RG

• Like 1

ya I wouldn't do it. too risky. way too many scams on the internet these days, and its only getting worse.

I got a message on my facebook about 2 months ago from what seemed like a really hot chick from new York. she said she got my name off a napkin at a club in new York. I've never been to new York!!!!!

SCAMMER!!!!

• Like 1

I agree with that part, the trip is nuts! However she's agreed to meet me ahead of time for one night so we can feel things out.

I am extremely new to this so my flags are up but I am also intrigued. I just don't know if I am being set up.

What could I do to protect myself?

I would say tread carefully. What does she mean by have her for six months? What recourse do you have if she doesn't pony up to her end of the bargain? I'd say stay far far away from this one.

Edited by Mature Angela
re-read the thread
  • Like 1

Hey all,

Need some advice. A younger women who is an acquaintance started flirting with me in Facebook tonight. This women is 11 years younger than me and very good looking, out of my league. I flirted back and she then made a suggestion that I could have her for 6 months if I paid for her to go down south on a trip. We discussed and she suggested we meet, pay her a small amount and if I like the experience we go from there.

I am turned on by this and intrigued but I am also kinda cautious, I've read some scary stories.

Any advice?

Yes.

Offer to meet her for a meet and greet and go fishing on Lake Michigan. Advise her to bring hot chocolate and mittens. It's cold out so the mittens will keep her hands warm....but the hot chocolate is hot so the mittens will keep her hands from burning..........

DON'T do it Captain .................

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

You're out of your mind! Bail out while your ship is still floating ... This is an accident waiting to happen.

you did say acquaintance, not someone you just met, if you are able to afford it why not, go for the fun & sun... but don't trap yourself in a delusion and bitch if it does not work out.

• Like 1

surely you're not seriously going to go ahead with this; this a scam man!! as soon as the trip is taken, you will never see here again....guaranteed buddy!!

Maybe give the test version for a small amount first, and then see what you think.

Hey you never know, could be the gem of the century.

Hey all,

Any advice?

Hey all,

Just an update. I didn't go through with it. I chatted with her more and caught her in some lies and she asked me to send her money for services she'd offer later.

Thanks all for the good advice, you saved me a big headache.

• Like 1