Hey There,

I'm new to the strip club scene in Ottawa. I am into heavy girls and was wondering which clubs in the city I would be better off checking out first, my ideal dancer would be around 5'6" without the heels and around 155- 162 lbs. I also have a preference for black dancers as well if that helps narrow it down.

Hello Loki:

The ideal place for you would be Playmates. They have plenty of ebony ladies (a majority) a few may qualify for your stated figures in addition there are two particular dancers one blonde named Kim (my guess, about 5 4 and 140 to 150 lbs.) and another brunette named Eve (my guess 5 6 and about 140 to 160 lbs.) both though a bit on the heavy side but very pretty and sexy. Please refer to my review of above two dancers in Saturday tour of strip bars thread as well as my posts in Playmates thread. Taboo too has plenty of ebony ladies (likely about half) though I don't recall many heavy dancers (may be one by the name of Allie, likely I guess about 5 4 to 5 5 and 150 to 160 lbs.). They are all nice to chat and spend some time with in the club sharing drinks and also watch them while they are dancing on stage. Unlike some Barb dancers and a few Barefax and Pigale dancers who keep their panties on while on stage, almost all ladies dance nude on stage in Playmates and Taboo during their last song. I am myself the opposite as I like very fair skinned slender ladies however I enjoy chatting and watching them all nude on stage.

ps - My reviews are based on looks and personality as per your post not mileage as I haven't been taking private dances since early December or ever with most of dancers recommended above.

• Like 1

Oh ok I'll be sure to check out the Playmates, since taboo is a bit out of the way if I'm thinking of the right place(Quebec) . I would've never thought to, since the few recommendations I've had were for Barbs or Nuden. I'll be sure to check out your reviews.

i would suggest the silver dollar at corner of slack and merivale . you will find what you are looking for , especially in the afternoon .