Lusty layla

Guest D***el B***e

Can you be more specific about the name? I did a member search for lusty and there's no lady with lusty in the name and nothing comes up for Layla and Lusty combination.

I had her # and saw her a few times after she left CMJ..

She told me that only the people who had her #, were supposed to have it? I guess she was not advertising...

She was great...and convenient, but the last time I texted she didn't answer...and I sort of moved on..I should try again...maybe she was just on holidays?

I had her # and saw her a few times after she left CMJ..

She told me that only the people who had her #, were supposed to have it? I guess she was not advertising...

She was great...and convenient, but the last time I texted she didn't answer...and I sort of moved on..I should try again...maybe she was just on holidays?

I think she just likes to move in and out of the biz when the mood or financial need strikes her. It may take awhile, but she'll pop up at some establishment. She definitely marched to the beat of her own drummer. I liked her cuz she had a challenging character. Not everyone's cup of tea, but for me - she was fun.