Jenni@Vibe (Formerly MOLLY of CMJ)

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

This is my first ever recommendation ever on CERB.

I have met Molly of CMJ twice already. I know I posted a thread on her , but not in the recomendation thread.

Molly by far, is one of the sweetest and most romantic masseuse I have ever met :) And she really has such amazing body and lovely face. I'd suely vouch for her.

Agency Vibe
I would visit again
Agency Vibe
I would visit again
  • Like 3

Guest Ni**t*****t

Agreed! I have met Molly before and she is an absolute sweetheart. She is drop dead gorgeous too. I enjoyed a long session with her and she provided a slow, sensual massage that was to die for. I will see her again for sure.

Went to Vibe to see there latest woman of Vibe. I was interested in her pictures. She has a very sexy album and I was curious to see what she looked like in person. Made my appointment easily. But had to battle the blizzard to get there today. What a change, a green lawn this morning and now completely covered. Oh well?

Arrived at the spa on time and was led to the room by the receptionist. A few minutes later in walks a tall beautiful woman with a very beautiful face in a nice little outfit that showed off her nice curves. She removed her high heels and gave me a nice hug. She was sexier then I imagine :). After a little chit chat, we undressed each other. She looks great naked. Nice breast and great legs. Into the shower we went, where we made sure each other was clean. Then on the table we rushed as it was a bit chilly. She gives a very good therapeutic RMT like massage, using her weight and elbows to rub out the knots in my back. I could hear my spine clicking into place as she pressed down.

Then she started giving me some very good body slides using all her curves to rub away the pain :). She made sure that she gave me a good view of her body in the mirror. Then I turned over, and it only got better. More body slides and different positions. She is very talented with her hands, before long I was done. Afterwards, we just cuddled for a while and then I gave her a massage as she said she was sore. She said that I was pretty good at giving massages. I think I almost put her to sleep. It was my pleasure, always enjoy massaging sexy women. :) Then it was time to clean up in the shower. Afterwards she gave me a couple of big hugs and off into the blizzard I go. Smile on my face and a pain free back.

Yes, Vibe's line up is getting good. I'm slowly working my way thru the new girls and enjoying each and every one of them.

Thumb's up to Vibe. Great sexy girls and nice spa facilities :)

Gives me reason's to come here more often. A dozen more choices in Ottawa's east end.

picture.php?pictureid=67230&albumid=10037&dl=1418180302&thumb=1

• Like 2

It's official. I'm smitten! It was only my second time at Vibe. In fact, only my second time with an MA and it was my first time with Jenni. I booked the day before, from out of town. I knew I was in for a long flight back home and decided it would be a good idea to spend some quality time with Jenni. Admittedly, I was a little nervous, as I am with anyone I meet for the first time. I was wary that her photos may be too good to be true or that she may not have the personality I find attractive. It took all of 2 seconds to realize that she's even more gorgeous than her photos and her personality is warm, charming, bright and a really positive energy. She gives a full body massage that is relaxing, firm and deep. My only regret is that I waited this long to see her. I haven't been able to stop thinking about her since! I can't wait to see her again!

• Like 2

Visited Jenni at Vibe today. It was my 1st MA experience and it was amazing! Jenni met me at the door. She was very friendly even though I showed up without an appointment. We set a time for me to return. I am glad I chose Jenni. She is incredibly beautiful and sexy. After explaining that this was my 1st time and that I was very nervous, she treated me with a lot of respect and guided me through the experience. We started with a wonderful shower and moved to the massage. I asked to massage her 1st because her body is simply incredible! When it was my turn for the massage, I teased that she couldn't possibly be that strong because she is so small but she was very strong as she worked out the kinks in my back with her hands and elbows. The boys rub was unforgettable and I really found conversation with her to be easy and fun. I highly recommend Jenni to anyone reading this.

So,this was my first time, not just at Vibe, but with any MA. Despite doing some research, I really wasn't sure what to expect, beyond a massage.

Jenni helped make me feel comfortable and at ease. The shower was fantastic and I could probably have stayed there for the full hour.

The massage itself was excellent! I'd repeat just for that. The body slides were unexpected and absolutely lovely, Jenni's breasts are fantastic.

She let me massage her which I also hadn't expected, and being a big fan of touch, I loved it, smooth skin and amazing body.

Jenni's skill with her hands is stellar! Excellent finish.

Then back to the shower to wash off the oils and such. A really lovely girl.

I'd definitely visit her again.

After browsing what might be fun this afternoon I found Jenni at vibe and Got last appointment of the day

More fun in shower than im used to

Great massage part - possibly best ive had

Attractive fit figure but still soft in all the right places. A thrill to watch her work from all angles, particularly with glistening slippery oil all over her.

All within massage limits so safe and very satisfying.

• Like 1

All I can say is wow... It was late, I was browsing and came across an add that peaked my interest, lone and behold, it turns out I came across a goddess.

Booked my appointment at 9 and was there right on time, eagerly anticipating meeting someone new. I was met at the door by one of the most gorgeous women I have met in my life. She is not only beautiful, but she's smart, funny and knows how to keep the conversation flowing. She also has probably the best butt in the business.

We started with a shower, it was something new for me to start with, but I liked it, I got to feel and explore and laugh and have a great time as she payed attention to all of me. She offers to dry off my back as I lay down, and then started one of the most sensual massages I have ever had. She has long nails, and knows how to use them that's for sure. She teased and tickled and massaged every part of me, then thw body slides, oh the body slides, started and they were just as memorable.

The flip was equally amazing. Attention was payed to all of me and not just little me, but he left just as happy as I did. We had another shower, got all soapy and had some more laughs nd unfortunately my hour was up.

I look forward to seeing her again, I would recommend anyone from a newbie to a seasoned veteran, if you haven't seen her, take time off work and go, she is worth it!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.