I am also curious. Very. I have seen her advertised a while ago, I believe on this site. If anyone has any info, it would be greatly appreciated. Damn, she's hot!

I've emailed a coupe times , asking a few basic questions but its like pulling teeth , slow and painful responces.. Its not that she would not answer but I sent three or four emails with basic non explicit questions and some just never got answered so I've given up. Very nice website , nice pics but no reviews that I could find either. I def need some reviews before I take that kind of leap of faith .

Can't comment on Milia's service but met her at a party in Ottawa a few months ago. Nice woman and very attractive - her pictures are spot on.

Surely this beautiful lady has some reviews somewhere ? As much as I think I should book her far too many of my BP experienced have been big let downs. Can't do it again.

went and saw her tonight and had a great time, i'am actually surprised there hasn't been any reviews for her. Anyways service was excellent, pictures are spot on she has an amazing body. definitely worth a visit!

• Like 3