She was aweful and a complete waste of time. She'll rush you and give you bad service. Furthermore she'll do none of what's promised. Girls like this should not be visited in my opinion

This post is inappropriate, unhelpful and a waste of everyone's time.

This is lyla: If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all...

.... wait I should follow my own good advice!

Certainly inappropriate for this site, but not sure unhelpful..... :-)

This post is inappropriate, unhelpful and a waste of everyone's time.

This is lyla: If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all...

.... wait I should follow my own good advice!

Certainly inappropriate for this site, but not sure unhelpful..... :-)

@The General:

I can't imagine how 'Blond girl from bp' and without a link to a specific ad could be helpful.

When provided with information I always 'consider the source'. A person with 7 posts in 4 years on this board - and the post in question being the only one offering (albeit unhelpful) information - I discredit it.

I hate to bump this thread with yet another useless post in the reco section... but in my defense it is still at the top. Hopefully Mod will delete the whole thread and, at least, caution N1234.

waterat

There was a link, the ad has been deleted, maybe for good reason. And everyone should determine on their own how to factor in the experience and posting history of the poster.

is ir

@The General:

I can't imagine how 'Blond girl from bp' and without a link to a specific ad could be helpful.

When provided with information I always 'consider the source'. A person with 7 posts in 4 years on this board - and the post in question being the only one offering (albeit unhelpful) information - I discredit it.

I hate to bump this thread with yet another useless post in the reco section... but in my defense it is still at the top. Hopefully Mod will delete the whole thread and, at least, caution N1234.

waterat