I've known the wonders of coconut oil, but just recently learned that it can be used as a personal lube, who knew. Please keep in mind it's not good with condoms so only those in trusted relationships, those not needing condoms, should use it. I've posted a link that has a bit more info

http://www.womenshealthmag.com/sex-and-relationships/coconut-oil-lubricant

For those wanting a great moisturizer, it works wonders and is great for men and women, skin is skin. Did you know it has a natural spf of 12. Enjoy:)

• Like 8

Guest S****r

Yes, I use it all the time for hand jobs. It's awesome. It doesn't turn sticky or soak in and lose viscosity like a lot of lubes.

I was told it should be kept refrigerated, but then it solidifies. So give yourself time to liquefy it again before you use it. I immerse the bottle in warm water for a while to liquefy it.

Good stuff!!

Yes, I use it all the time for hand jobs. It's awesome. It doesn't turn sticky or soak in and lose viscosity like a lot of lubes.

I was told it should be kept refrigerated, but then it solidifies. So give yourself time to liquefy it again before you use it. I immerse the bottle in warm water for a while to liquefy it.

Good stuff!!

Thanks summer for the tip and for adding to the thread. Here is a link that will answer more questions. It does say refrigeration isn't needed

http://nutiva.com/company/faq/coconut-faq/

I read an article which trumpets the benefits for your teeth and gums. Now and then I swirl it around my mouth for three or four minutes, gargling. It does leave me with a sweet breath and a nice feel in the mouth.

• Like 1

Guest **cely***r***ne

Coconut oil! My favourite all time oil.

I use this for EVERYTHING.

Oil pulling is great for your overall health. A tsp swished in the mouth for 15-20 minutes keeps the mouth clean of bacteria. I've been doing this for a while now keeping my issues with my teeth at bay until my dental surgery this spring!

Its good for winter skin chapped lips...dry ashy elbows knees etc.

But I most definitely love it for massage and body to body contact sliding. ;) plus it smells awesome.

Guest Na****a***mers (RETIRED)

Ingesting it is also great as a part of your daily routine.

Ingesting it is also great as a part of your daily routine.

Thanks Natasha, I've started including it in my morning smoothie, Hand Made if you see this can you let me know if you use it as the oil to pop the corn or to put over top of it, or both? Thanks:)

Guest Na****a***mers (RETIRED)
Thanks Natasha, I've started including it in my morning smoothie, Hand Made if you see this can you let me know if you use it as the oil to pop the corn or to put over top of it, or both? Thanks:)

I tried cooking with it and it's not my cup of tea... I mentioned it because I had a client come in once and massage me with the coconut oil and when I was flipping over onto my back he scooped it out of the container with a finger and swallowed it. haha. After noticing the bewildered look on my face he told me that he eats a tablespoon of it every morning and uses it for everything from cooking to moisturizing to bedroom activities with his SO.

Add me to the list of coconut oil lovers! I use it for many applications, including sensual massage. :) I just love it.

With all the awesome uses, I wonder if Costco sells it in 5 gallon pails?

Sadly, I actually haven't found any coconut oil at Costco at all. But they have the huge 1 gallon bucket of organic virgin coconut oil at Rainbow Foods in Ottawa, or whatever is similar in your area, and of course online at https://store.nutiva.com/coconut-oil/. Nutiva is the one I've been consistently buying. It's wonderful. I usually get the 54 oz one, which is still quite large and with daily use, lasts me close to a year.

81JkMiV8B5L._SL1500_.jpg81T6kAH1gvL._SL1500_.jpg

• Like 1

Lol I never would have guessed that I would think coconut oil as so sexy... with every post by another sexy lady extolling it's merits I find it more sexy lol

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Add me to the list of coconut oil lovers! I use it for many applications, including sensual massage. :) I just love it.

Sadly, I actually haven't found any coconut oil at Costco at all. But they have the huge 1 gallon bucket of organic virgin coconut oil at Rainbow Foods in Ottawa, or whatever is similar in your area, and of course online at https://store.nutiva.com/coconut-oil/. Nutiva is the one I've been consistently buying. It's wonderful. I usually get the 54 oz one, which is still quite large and with daily use, lasts me close to a year.

81JkMiV8B5L._SL1500_.jpg81T6kAH1gvL._SL1500_.jpg

Nutiva is the one I've been using as well, it's easy to find at grocery stores, the reg sized bottle that is:) Great for your hair as well.

Being an unlucky person who has issues with psoriasis, I am definitely going to try this out. Never heard about this until now.

I can relate to wanting relief from psoriasis, I have family members who suffer with it. I hope it helps, here's a link to some other meds/info for it

http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/psoriasis/features/advances

• Like 2

I thought I had seen it at Costco before. So, recently I was there and looked for it intentionally. Here is what I found at the Costco on Merivale.

i3e3x2.jpg[/img]

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

Daniel Boone is a real man, he uses GUN OIL as lube! You're laughing, I can tell, but it's true! look it up at your favorite sex shop. It's called gun oil, it's a personal lubricant and sexual enhancement lube! Only for the real man in you! lol

I thought I had seen it at Costco before. So, recently I was there and looked for it intentionally. Here is what I found at the Costco on Merivale.

i3e3x2.jpg[/img]

This is the one I'm currently using! I use it in cooking and baking, add it to my smoothies, use it as a moisturizer and hair treatment, and as a massage oil. It's great!

• Like 3

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Virgin Olive oil for massage that is warmed up. All natural when you are au -natural.

As a reference, It's been brought up in another thread ("oil or lotion") where coconut oil might be a good lube (there's posts in there to that effect) that a rare few may be allergic (contact dermatitis).

Thanks Mistert I forgot about that thread perhaps I should have done a search, my bad:) good to know

Thank you all for this lovely information on coconut oil. I keep meaning to buy it when I grocery shop. This time I am putting this item at the top of my list so I don't forget or miss it!

Thank you xo

• Like 1