Nicolette Vaughn

Avg. of 4 Recommendations

First before I add anything, I wanted to apologize to Nicolette for the delay of getting this rec out. We were able to see each other last week, I waited until she confirmed to myself she was okay with me writing a rec.

The boxes ticked off above were services that I was lucky enough to engage with Nicolette, you will notice that I checked off YMMV. She is 5'3'' and does carry her weight very well, and she has the most delicious 38 DD's. She is very much so "a voluptous sexy woman" with beautiful soft white skin, and very attractive ;)

Here is a picture of Nicolette, and I can ensure she is very attractive, and everything you read in her latest ad is correct.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=28632

We chatted through pm's here on CERB first, we made an appointment prior to any of her pictures being uploaded on here, and prior to her making an announcement she was back from a 4 month break.Now what a thrill for a man to have a very responsive sexy woman, that has come back from a 4 month hiatus.

picture.php?albumid=1913&pictureid=11835

We even talked on the phone prior to our meeting and she has 1 very sexy voice. Nicolette's voice could be 1 of those ladies that could sell you anything on the phone. When we first met, we got introductions out of the way, gave each other a kiss and hug hello. Nicolette was wearing high heels,black sweater and slacks, her long beautiful hair was smelling so fresh, her lips were red and pouty.

We brought some refreshments to the room, she put on some really nice music,the fan in the room was blowing some chilled air around, so it was quite comfortable.

We sat on the edge of the bed and started to chat, kiss, chat,kiss, chat then DFK, then some nice rubbing, feeling, deeper sensual kisses, and we both laid down on the bed still clothed and making out like teenagers.

I can hear the high heels hit the floor, I can feel her getting hot, and getting very aroused, and soon she took off her pants, it was not long before we were both naked.

The chilled air and fan operating made the sensual time, even more like sensual lovers as we got under the sheet and started to explore each other from head to toe.

Nicolette was away from the biz for 4 months or so, and I don't know if she was sexual active during that time, but all I got to say, "WOW" was she ever very responsive:69:

We ensured that both of us were completey satisfied with almost 45 minutes of foreplay, when she said "I want to feel you inside me"

We made passionate love, after we were both having the "O" factor, we got to chat and stroke each other and kiss, she said "I could stay here all day and kiss you"

Wow that certainly was a very nice compliment and thanks Nicolette.

It was not long that I had to get dressed and head on my way.

Nicolette had always intrigued myself over the time here on CERB, formerly known as Alexa Taylor (over 400 + posts) I was never able to get a chance to meet her as Alexa.

Perhaps this was much better, new face for me, new name and fresh start for her and I was very pleased to be her first (I think) as the new "Nicolette Vaughn"

Thanks Nicolette I will be seeing you again.

• Like 3

Pete great Reco and all I can say is everything you said is bang on I have seen this lady several times befor she left for a bit

She is a sweetheart as you say YMMV guys treat this lady with respect and thats what you will get in return

an all time favorite:sm185:

What a SPECTACULAR day.

I found myself with some free time this afternoon and called to see if she was available...my lucky stars were shining upon me.

An hour later later, I found her in my arms. She was a sight to behold, warm, tender, passionate. Indeed, this was going to be a good afternoon and a great start to my weekend.

I had brought the appropriate refreshments for the beginning of the weekend and we shared togehter. Then the fun began. We seem to have connected, and sparks flew. It is an experience that will be etched into my mind for a long time to come.

Gym memberships are highly over-rated. A workout with Nicolette will surely put you to the test. I trust that my "trainor" was left as exhausted as I was.

Thanks for a wonderful afternoon. You are an addiction that is both close and convienient...a visit to my banker will soon be in order.

See you again soon,

E.

I have benefited from the excellent recommendations in Cerb and it is time for me to give back a little...

How does one measure the quality an experience? Much has been said about details of encounter with Nichole and I too, can attest to that. But the quality of an experience is less about what happened but more determined by how one felt. Any SP can advertise GFE but how many make you feel wanted, appreciated and hold you, kiss you like you are the boyfriend she is in loving with? That, to me, is the ultimate GFE. Nichole, thank you for making me feel that way!

Here is another absoute no BS reco from OTTANON. I first saw Nikki at one of your socials and was captivated by her. I later set up a get together and am glad I did. Good things come in small packages :) Nikki has wonderful curves and fantastic natural breasts. She has great energy and can certainly keep up. I see now why they call her naughty Nikki. Would I repeat? Hell yes... Thanks for a great time Nikki.

I had the opportunity to meet Nicki last week for the first time. As I'm new to the hobby, she was my first SP experience. She greeted me at the door with a huge hug and kiss. Right away she made feel like I was going to visit an old girlfriend that I hadn't seen in years. She has a very beautiful face, curvacious body, and yummy natural breast. Not to mention probably the best kisser I've ever kissed. I will definitely repeat with Nicki again.

Thanks,

J

Where the previously posted recommendations on Nicolette Vaughn are entirely accurate, they come nowhere near to describing this beautiful, wondrous woman, as she should be.

I have no doubt that this recommendation will also fall far short of the intended mark. One simply runs out of adjectives and superlatives, when attempting to effectively describe Nicki. The English language just isn't designed to properly describe a woman such as she; it would be better accomplished in Italian or French (yeah, OK - sorry, I got carried away there).

I finally had the good fortune to meet Nicki last week, after knowing of her for some time, yet opportunity never seeming to present itself. At last, the stars aligned!

On first meeting Nicki, she presents herself as a shy, demure kitten; quiet, and a little reserved. But watch out! If you treat, caress and cuddle this kitten properly, she will turn into a man-eating tiger, and completely consume you. Simply put, Nicki is the most voluptuous and sensual temptress that it has ever been my pleasure to meet. Nicki's face is so beautiful that words fail - she has the classic face of a Goddess and Angel. Her lips are incredibly sensual in both appearance and action, and when she smiles, it transports you; and her beautiful, enchanting green eyes, well you could simply drown in them. Her skin is perfection; a wonderfully soft and delicate porcelain, that you cannot stop yourself from kissing, and caressing in wonder.

The bottom line though, is that our wonderful Nicki is a genuine LOVER - you can forget about the standard GFE & PSE experience with Nicki, this beautiful woman makes love to you and with you! Unashamedly, no reservations, and with full conviction. Nicki will leave you writhing and whimpering, put your brain completely off-line, and make you see nothing but fireworks! You are certain that she is in love with you, and you willingly and eagerly return the affection. You will leave her embrace feeling nothing but awe and gratitude towards her. Nicki is magnificence on every level. This is what memories are made of.

In my opinion, the most effective yardstick in measuring the value of any encounter with any woman, is the afterglow factor; the sense of joy and high, and that feeling of ridiculous happiness that (so rarely) overcomes you afterwards. Well, I had to go and redesign my personal chart, as she was completely off its scale!

So there you have it - to pass up an encounter with Nicki would be like passing up a gift from the gods!

I understand that Nicki is selective in her choice of partners. I certainly hope that she will agree to seeing me again, it would be a privilege.

The above is a very good description of her skills and abilities. I'm just thankful to have the opportunity to experience this!

Posted via Mobile Device

...met Nicolette (Nicki) for the first time and it certainly won't be the last!! You will not find a more sincerely passionate, playful, talented woman!! I was transported to such a happy place full of intense pleasure! She made me feel so special, right from the moment I walked in when she kissed me so passionately. I enjoyed everything about her, she was so giving, so appreciative and responsive. I love a woman who tells me what she likes and then shows through movements and her sexy voice how much she's enjoying my efforts at giving her pleasure. She asked me, "Do you want to get me really wet?"....how could I refuse?!...Thank you, Nicki, for an amazing afternoon!! I look forward to another hot, wet encounter!!

Spend another wonderful afternoon interlude with Nicki...and it just keeps getting better.

We have spent several "quality" hours together, but this time was beyond spectacular. From the moment I walk through the door, to her unhooking my belt buckle, ( and all the oral pleasures that followed...) I was in pure bliss. This woman has an appetite for flesh.

She has curves in all the right places, and those breasts are gifts from heaven. Sliding between them is a treat not soon forgotten. But the sight of her eyes rolling into the back of her head, and her biting her lower lip, is enough to send any mortal man over the edge.

Those of you who have spent time with Nicki, know what I mean. Those of you who haven't...back of the line, behind me.

'Nuff said.

E.

• Like 1

Nicki has been organizing the social next week and as far as I can tell is doing a great job and I was looking forward to meeting her to thank her (personally & professionally) for her efforts, now thanks to PP, I'm going to have ulterior motives and fantasies on my mind!

Don't know whether to thank you PP or curse you!...lol

I saw her before she was Nicolette and I have to say I had one of the best orgasms I've ever had with her. She was on top and I don't know what she did, but it was spectacular.

Nicki has seen what I have written and has approved of it.

Gentlemen, YMMV.

I recently had the pleasure of meeting Nicki for the first time and wow what a great first time it was. Nicki is a very sensual and responsive woman and my encounter with her was highly erotic and satisfying.

It began with my knocking on her door and her letting me in. The ease with how we hugged and kissed, as we greeted each other was just the start. I felt there

was good chemistry as we headed for the bedroom. Nicki has wonderfully soft skin and her pictures do not do her justice. I loved fondly her large breasts and sucking and licking her large nipples. Nicki advertises as a squirter and I lost count of how often that happened. There was also a deceptively naughty side to Nicki that I did not expect, which just added spice to an already erotic experience. Nickie was energetic and enthusiastic during her time with me and it was simply the best encounter we could have had.

As our time ran down and our passion subsided, we caressed and cuddled our way back to sanity. After cleaning up and showering together, we kissed and embraced before I headed out the door with an inner glow that lasted the rest of my day.

I look forward to future encounters with great anticipation. A big THANK YOU Nicki, you are a real gem.

Guest r**u

When the door opens, Nicolette, a.k.a. Nicky, stands before you as this soft-spoken, almost timid-looking, yet attractive, woman. Conversation comes easily with her and immediately you are made to feel at ease.

In no time, however, it becomes clear you are in the hands of a petite, curvy, ball of sexual energy, whose orgasms come as quickly and as often as you can muster them. She is fun, open-minded and willing to please and certainly worth getting to know.

If you are looking for WET and wild times, Nicky is the one to call. Good times, indeed.

Roku

So, what to say about Nicki that hasn't already been said? I don't have much to add to the reviews above, except to confirm that they're absolutely right...

I met Nicki recently at her Orleans location, which was very nice. She's beautiful, friendly and easy to get along with, has some quite delicious curves, and is generally hotter than hell. After some chat to start with, things warmed up, clothing was distributed across the room, and a very good time was had :) And there was time for some chat afterwards, and a shower together, too.

I'll definitely be back!

Recos are hard for me, but I must say that Nicki is one in a million. Full of fun surprises, smart, warm... In short... If I had a GF with Nicki's GFE, I'd be shopping for a ring.

WOW indeed! What an awesome experience it was. Nicki and I had met at previous CERB socials in Ottawa and always thought she was a sweetheart with a genuinely friendly personality. Nicki is a beautiful lady and her pictures simply do not do her justice, she is even more beautiful in person.

I've wanted to book with Nicki for a while now and I'm really glad my schedule finally permitted. When I arrived at Nicki's and she was wearing the cutest little dark blue outfit. Meeting in a more private setting than the socials let me see that Nicki has the perfect balance of sweetness, intelligence and sensuality (not to forget that naughty streak).

Without going into private details, Nicki was very caring and perceptive to my preferences and being a shy person by nature (particularly being our first playtime I felt very comfortable in opening up to Nicki) was very much appreciated. All I will say is that playtime was awesome, as she is a very talented girl in every way.

I felt completely pampered. A definite sweetheart who wanted to please and was an absolute pleasure to spend time with.

I highly recomend Nicki and I'm already looking forward to seeing her again soon.

This recommendation is over due and to Nicki, I apologize.

I recently have spend a very lovely afternoon Naughty Nicki.

The afternoon started out very relaxed - quiet conversation over a glass of wine, but then it started to get very heated, very quickly.

The naughty girl in Nicki took over and proceeded to provide me with an afternoon of enjoyment that I will not soon forget.

Nicki demonstrated to me many of her talents and we acted out some fantasies each of us had-- it was a very fun and enjoyable afternoon.

Nicki is a wonderful girl - spend the time with her to get to know her and you will have great time.

After seeing her profile for awhile I finely got to see this young and beautyful lady and boy was i glad it was a perfect whole hour and guys if you have not seen this young lady you dont know what youre missing trust me when you leave her you will feel like a new man Thanks my dear for a beautyful time

Guest f***nds4f**

I wanted to see Nikki for a long time but didn't make it because she was a bit far away from me. Eventually I had the chance to see her last week since she has downtown and west end location. Her downtown location is convenient and the parking is free.

She is a beautiful lady with sweet voice and nice body. I will not go to the detail. Just this encounter included lots of kissing, cuddling, 69, multi positions. It was very fun. Did I mention she is a squirter? Now fantasy meets reality. Thanks Nikki.

I have been intrigued for some time by the posts regarding " squirting " and finely decided to take the plunge . I met Nicolette last week and I had an amazingly wet session with her . She has many other talents as noted on previous recommendations ( you can get lost in her DFK)and I agree with all of them .

Nicolette is also a very understanding , passionate and caring person who is lovely to be with , any time with her is well spent!

Squid

Guest Charles Saatchi

I met Nicolette a couple of weeks ago, for the first time. Lovely lady, nice location and a great time. All good.

Saw Nicki 2 times in the last 2 months. She is beautiful, friendly, Sexy and make's you feel like a King.I love her soft voice.She is a special woman.

I will be seeing Nicki again and again.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.