Ottawa 2015 Spring social

I am keeping my fingers crossed that I can finally attend a social...hopefully this one

A question, for us living a ways away, how would you like us to pay in advance, email money transfer, money order mailed???...some other way

Thanks

RG

• Like 3

I am keeping my fingers crossed that I can finally attend a social...hopefully this one

A question, for us living a ways away, how would you like us to pay in advance, email money transfer, money order mailed???...some other way

Thanks

RG

email money transfer is the way i pay quick and easy

• Like 1

email money transfer is the way i pay quick and easy

Wire transfer? He made me shovel his snow to get in the last time!!!

• Like 1

Cool !!! Meet ya at the Gold Room in Winnipeg Skates .... K ?

Better warm up soon. I lost the habit of carrying an extension cord wrapped around the car antenna... lol

Personally speaking, you could not ask for a more fabulous partner than Alexxandria, Loneskater!

You two will be a very solid team! and I like to thank Alexxandria for stepping up to the plate, for assisting in organizing the past social, as well, this one coming up.

I tip my hat to Mistert for his dedication,time,efforts organizing the past socials, all of you people are pillars of this community.

So thanks :)

• Like 5

I'll be in the area at the time and I might be interested but I won't be able to commit until a couple of weeks before - is that too late?

I'll be in the area at the time and I might be interested but I won't be able to commit until a couple of weeks before - is that too late?

It is better to reserve your ticket in advance, unfortunately is first come first served, due to budget of event. Last social we had some people in a waiting list. Hopefully you can find out your availability early and you can join us in this amazing get together event.

Alexxandria

Good evening everyone!

Alexxandria and I would like to thank all who showed such early enthusiasm for the spring social. We ended up posting ticket prices last night as many were ready to get theirs.

That being said, VIP tickets are going quickly. We have already sold 12 and I am awaiting e-transfers for 2 more tickets. All ladies so far!!! Hint hint gents!!! If you are planning on using the limo, please get ur tickets soonest as there are only 24 seats. Once full we would only book another limo if there was enough interest to fill it.

Also a reminder that paying for your ticket is what reserves your spot. We wouldn't want to miss anyone who posted already that they want to attend. We can hold spots for a bit if there are special circumstances, however we got burned in the past holding spots till last minute so unfortunately we can't do that. Remember the sooner we know our budget, the better your social will be!

Again thank you all for the amazing response!

Edited by loneskater
Numbers went up already
  • Like 2

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Count me in since I had to miss the last one due unfortunate circumstances.

Additional Comments:

Poor RG! It will take five hours for me to drive there. Which isn't to bad considering I have to take the much dreaded Hwy 17 which is two lanes all the way.