Ottawa 2015 Spring social

yep he'll do anything to get out of work lol

I now have my shoveling schedule from him. He expects it clean by the time he gets up to enjoy his retirement!!! Complete tyrant I say, but I will do what I must for Queen and country!!!

I'd love to attend this one if there's room! The last one was lots of fun, great way to meet everyone :)

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

I'd love to attend this one if there's room! The last one was lots of fun, great way to meet everyone :)

Posted via Mobile Device

There is still room, however ladies tickets are selling quickly, especially VIP tickets. Therefore don't wait to long to make payment arrangement for your ticket.

As of this morning, we have:

14 VIP ladies tickets sold and I am awaiting e-transfer from 2 ladies

One lady Regular ticket sold and awaiting e-transfer for 2 more ladies

1 Gent VIP ticket sold

Awaiting e-transfers from 5 gents and 1 cash payment.

Note that we can't reply to those who contact us with their profile set to private.

Edited by loneskater
Adding info

I'm so excited to dress up, see some familiar faces, and meet some new friends. I'm sure the food will be fantastic, as it was last time. Alexxandria's restaurant is gorgeous, so thank you to her and loneskater!

• Like 3

I will attend if I can get a ticket. Late March, Spring threatening to arrive, sap flowing. Yes, sounds like a great time to have a party. Each one is better than the previous one and the last one was a blast so I'm looking forward to see what this one brings.

• Like 1

I now have my shoveling schedule from him. He expects it clean by the time he gets up to enjoy his retirement!!! Complete tyrant I say, but I will do what I must for Queen and country!!!

yes you better keep him happy lol

Well at least one ticket has been sold ;-)

Being an optimist that life isn't going to throw me a curve

Or I'll be better at hitting those curves

RG :-)

• Like 3

Well at least one ticket has been sold ;-)

Being an optimist that life isn't going to throw me a curve

Or I'll be better at hitting those curves

RG :-)

Awesome !!!! I plan to come as well so hoping to finally meet ya big guy !!!

And see how good of a fisherman you really are !!! In the afternoon .... thin ice, Rideau Canal, one minnow each, two beers (you don't drink so I got yours covered) and Game On. ;) ..... OR Beers at Barb's. That works too.

Seriously. You will have a blast !!! So nice to put names to faces. The only problem is there never seems to be enough time to meet peeps.

And as you were referring to curves....there certainly won't be any of THOSE at the social !! No Way Jose ! ????

and

SKATES ... I'll be in town in couple weeks. If ya wanna meet up and buy me a beer ?... I shall pay my fees... ;)

• Like 3

Just wondering, but has the price for tickets increased? I noticed it says $10 for a regular ticket on here, but someone mentioned to me it's more than that, so if someone can possibly let me know on here or by PM if it's changed at all so I know how much to send?

Posted via Mobile Device

Just wondering, but has the price for tickets increased? I noticed it says $10 for a regular ticket on here, but someone mentioned to me it's more than that, so if someone can possibly let me know on here or by PM if it's changed at all so I know how much to send?

Posted via Mobile Device

Ticket prices for ladies are 10 dollars for a regular ticket as posted. https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=657914&postcount=11

Unless Alexxandria or I say different those are the prices.

• Like 1

As a reminder, please if you send a pm is not possible to reply if your profile is set to private... in case some of you wonder why we haven't reply ;)

• Like 2

As a reminder, please if you send a pm is not possible to reply if your profile is set to private... in case some of you wonder why we haven't reply ;)

Oh some people's kids eh? LOL

• Like 1

guess he's hiding on here maybe he'll hide in the corner at the social (lol) a bit scarey

I just got back from vacation and saw the spring social :) Will do my best to be there...love those partys

Loneskater can you PM me for the détails on email-transfer

Thank you

Bianca

• Like 2

Good morning ladies and gentlemen! Here is an update on where we stand with social ticket sales at this time.

Ladies: 2 Regular and 23 VIP tickets already paid for! ( I am including 2 ladies who have been in touch with me via PM to arrange payment)

Gents: 2 Regular and 1 VIP ticket paid for. In addition, there are 7 gents who have contacted me to either pay via e-transfer or cash. (one of those gent is also paying for 2 ladies tickets).

Total: 27 ladies 10 Gents

I did not include in those numbers those who mentioned on this thread they were coming but haven't contacted Alexxandria or myself yet to arrange payment.

Note that VIP (limo) tickets are sold out at this time. If there is enough interest to book another limo we will. However to do that those interested need to let us know soonest in order for us to see if we can fill another limo.

Finally with regards to discretion: People are naturally curious and in the past we were often asked who is coming to the social. Rest assured that Alexxandria and I respect everyone's privacy and we will not reveal who is attending the social unless members post on this thread that they are attending.

Thanks and enjoy your weekend.

• Like 2

Hmmmmm....

Kinda nervous about being in the same room as lusty perverts and fallen women.....

....flipping a coin.....

Heads - Stay at home and read the Conservative Manifesto/The Holy Bible

Tails - go to a party with harlots and sociopaths....

... here we go....

YAY!!!! Trollops and Johns!!!!

Bwahahahahhahah....

I am in!!!!

• Like 5

Hmmmmm....

Kinda nervous about being in the same room as lusty perverts and fallen women.....

....flipping a coin.....

Heads - Stay at home and read the Conservative Manifesto/The Holy Bible

Tails - go to a party with harlots and sociopaths....

... here we go....

YAY!!!! Trollops and Johns!!!!

Bwahahahahhahah....

I am in!!!!

10 4 Good buddy !!! This wouldn't be a good time to have one of them there two headed coins however OD ;)

• Like 1

Mine is paid, so let's see you others gents commit. It's so much easier on the organizers to run an event if they get the tickets sold early.

• Like 1

Mine is paid, so let's see you others gents commit. It's so much easier on the organizers to run an event if they get the tickets sold early.

agreed!! I just paid for mine too ... the limo DJ will be there!

Count me in and maybe I will bring honey again :)

I think you owe me some honey, honey ;)

• Like 1