How far are you willing to travel to see your chosen companion?

Do you tend to stick within your own end of town, or will you do a lengthy road-trip or even an aircraft trip?

When it comes to local, I will travel either end of the city or across the bridge. When it comes to travel, I have done lengthy road trips (Have done road trips to YYZ for business, and have mixed in pleasure, have stayed in SC then traveled to GA, or staying in FL and drive up to SC and NC of course it is pre-planned when traveling south)

• Like 2

From the flip side, I have had gentleman travel from another province to see me and as far away as coming from South Africa (HUGE thanks on that one) on a few occasions to make an encounter happen - anything is possible if you really want to spend time with someone....

• Like 7

One of my first visits I travelled to Fredericton, since then I have travelled to Moncton, Halifax, Truro from Charlottetown. In travelling back home from a couple of trips from the south I arranged to have a stay over in Toronto and have one scheduled for Montreal next month.

• Like 2

Like Magician I live in PEI. I have traveled to Halifax, Moncton, Fredericton, Saint John, and then have driven and flown to Ottawa. I did see someone that I miss dearly in Vancouver but only coordinated that with a trip to the west coast that I was making.

• Like 2

I do not live in a big city myself but do travel to them for fun often enough in a year. So I do travel up to 3 hours for a date, and that is for one direction only. I did travel about 5 hours once to see a lady in Toronto but I was there for business at the same time.

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I have driven to Missisauga to meet with a well reviewed lady and stayed in a private Condo that I had booked. I do travel the North for visits when schedules allow. The furthest has been 600 kms each way.

Ottawa has a fairly good selection of women in the industry, so generally I find the need to travel farther than the west end not necessary. Being retired I do travel and generally fit in some recreation when I am away, have several ladies in Toronto I will see.

• Like 1

Well I almost never visit ladies in my own town and only when I travel. So I guess I'll go far to see a lady. I have some ladies who tour that I really enjoy seeing and one in particular so when our travel dates align (once Toronto once Vancouver) I feel so fortunate and blessed. Other ladies I've come to know are local in their city so when I can visit them - it is great.

• Like 2

"Theoretically" I have no issue travelling a fair distance to meet a lady. Realistically, though, it's proven near impossible.

My daily life rarely involves travel outside my city, so my absence would be noticed and any cover story too far outside my normal routine. When I do travel, it's almost always family related and impossible to make time for anything else.

There are one or two ladies on this board that don't travel here, and I've been trying to "get away" for a better part of a year. Ain't been workin' so far.

• Like 1

A few years ago my favourite lady spent a summer in Vancouver.

Rather than visit a stranger I flew from Winnipeg to Vancouver just to see her.

• Like 1

I have seen ladies in the UK, Amsterdam and the Netherlands, many locations in Germany, Brussels, Spain, Hawaii, Seattle, Victoria, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Toronto, Montreal, South shore of Montreal, Quebec city, Halifax as well as many areas in Ottawa and Gatineau. I am sure I am forgetting a few places.

So these days I thought I would try outcall for a change :)

• Like 2

Well I guess you could say I tour too, living in smalltown Ontario I have to travel to see ladies. Our town is so small even BP ladies wouldn't come here LOL

I've been to (distances approx. based on an online distance calculator)

Toronto Approx 120 miles distance

Kingston Approx 85 miles distance

Hamilton Approx 140 miles distance

London (Ont that is) Approx 210 miles distance

Niagara Falls Approx 155 miles distance

Ottawa Approx 190 miles distance

Most of the time I drove, a couple times took VIA or the Airport Shuttle (it picked me up right at my door and dropped me off right at the airport hotel doorsteps, and returned me the next day...or day after ;-) )

So when I read posts about the difficulties going across town, well I go just a little further than that, and don't understand what difficulties there really could be. And touring ladies especially, they travel much much much farther than that

Knowing that, to all the ladies I say thank you, but a special thank you is given to all touring ladies...lets just say after my past year+ I have a special appreciation for what you do for us gentlemen

Anyhow, a rambling

RG

• Like 4

I've only travelled about 50-60kms to specifically see a lady but have travelled throughout Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand for business and have seen some great ladies at those locations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I will travel across the country to see someone that interests me. I will combine the visit to th lady with a trip to somewhere I want to visit however. Being retired and being able to fly my own plane across the country helps in this regard.

• Like 1

Guest A**aTo**h

I've not really traveled far by any stretch (just across town), but maybe some day I will venture from Ottawa to Halifax in 2015 :)

I have a couple of regulars who come in from Chilliwack, which is probably the furthest driving distance. I used to see someone out of Hope who did his banking in the GVRD so would come in once a month or so.

Other than that, a couple of people get on ferries to come to town, as well as cross the USA/Canada border of course, which probably takes longer than some ferry or driving times.

• Like 2

Typically I see girls in the city I work in which is 1 to 1 1/2 hours from home. However, I work in the city and I try to arrange to see the gals after work in the downtown core and they are typically about a 20 minute street car or subway ride away (but usually I walk which takes maybe 30 minutes). I have varied work hours and when I see gals after work my wife never notices anything unusual.

I have on two occasions when my wife was on a business trip (a training session), I drove to Toronto on a weekend to visit a lady which took me about an hour and a half (car, subway) to get there and another hour and a half to get home (so I was gone for about 4 hours). On one of these occasion I had to pay for parking with a credit card (silly me), but fortunately my wife never asked me about the parking charge.

At other times I've travelled 2 hours out of my way to visit a woman in Nevada (at the Shady Lady Ranch), and then drove back to Vegas through death valley to explain my trip to Beatty to my wife. I've also seen woman in Australia and Austria but I was there for a conference and the venue was within walking distance of my hotel (20 or 30 minute walk).

So how far?... typically a 30 minute walk off my route home or from my conference hotel, but I have traveled for up to 2 hours out of my way to see a lady.

Additional Comments:

I once seriously considered driving from Portland Oregon to Beatty Nevada (860 miles) to see Veronica at the Shady Lady Ranch again... but I decide to see Crater Lake instead.

• Like 1

The furthest I have had anyone come was from Wales. I was flattered to say the least!

You're probably not the least bit impressed when I tell you I am coming from Whitby (to Etobicoke) to see you then. Did I ever mention that I mean Whitby England? No, I probably left out that part... ;)

• Like 3

Driven to Toronto and Montreal to see a specific someone to have a session with, well more than one person lol... But that would be my limit... If I happen to be in a city with someone I want to see then I would arrange something.

• Like 1

To me it would really depend on if I truly want and desire to see the companion that I would be willing to do so. I think in my situation, I wouldn't travel farther than Toronto. So roughly 4 hours.

• Like 1