Can anyone recommend a good male friendly place in wpg. to get some sugaring done, I know I had a recommendation from someone on here before but can't seem to find the PM as it was long ago. Thanks.

• Like 1

Good to see so many responses, I think the place I went last time was called Soujourn or something to that effect, cant remember the girls name, was out of her house.

Does the pure escape do sugaring too? I've been there but didn't know it was one of their services. The website doesn't have sugaring on it.

I have seen Nikki she is a good one too.

I know Pure Escape does some men's work. But depending on what you are looking for, they may not be the place. They will also be a lot pricier.

Posted via Mobile Device

have you used her before and if so is it just a private type residence where I don't have to sit in the waiting room or interact with a bunch of people? Would like that best if I can be on the down low so to speak.

I like Nikki...only negative is that you have to buzz her to enter the building located on Notre-Dame and wait for her to come open the door. Otherwise, it's my preferred place to go.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 2

Well you learn something new every day! I had to look that one up - sugaring. When in doubt, look on Youtube!

Interesting it is!

It definately feels good once done but the one and only time I had it done I was sure my bag was ripped off.

Additional Comments:

So I booked Nikki and will let you know how my experience was.

• Like 1

So I had my appointment, it was a very professional relaxed atmosphere with a private waiting room, hurt like hell but she told me by the third visit that would be a walk in the park, feels awesome I think I am addicted.

• Like 1

Glad it went well with Nikki. Great woman, very direct, but sets you at ease. It is a little addicting...lol

So I had my appointment, it was a very professional relaxed atmosphere with a private waiting room, hurt like hell but she told me by the third visit that would be a walk in the park, feels awesome I think I am addicted.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Aesthetics for men. Nikki is amazing, makes men feel very comfortable, private and very professional. The best experience I've ever had, I almost wish it would grow back sooner so I could go more often. She also gives a great pedicure.

She is a very personable lady for sure, never considered a pedicure before but may be something that is beneficial for those of us who are getting older and its harder to bend and stretch like we used to. I just hope the next trip is a little less painful, one pull I half expected her to be holding my sack in her hand.