I confess that...

AquaTouch, don't be so shy. It is the right place to confess what you wish to confess. You still will go to Heaven, promise!

OK, I want to confess that I wish I could squirt.

Now Mia I have to confess that I would love to be the person causing you to squirt.... you would give me a towel to dry my face after... right??? :p

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Guest A**aTo**h
AquaTouch, don't be so shy. It is the right place to confess what you wish to confess. You still will go to Heaven, promise!

Ok MIa, I will take your direction and confess that I find you extremely attractive and would enjoy a passionate encounter with you. OK, confession number two, maybe more than one passionate encounter :)

Edited by A**aTo**h
spell check

I confess that I have an addiction.......to Lyla.com!

I confess also that I was having withdrawl syndrome during the server crash! :biggrin:

• Like 1

Now Mia I have to confess that I would love to be the person causing you to squirt.... you would give me a towel to dry my face after... right??? :p

Of course I would offer you a towel, Dear Ice4fun! I confess that this post made me smile and dream...

Additional Comments:

Ok MIa, I will take your direction and confess that I find you extremely attractive and would enjoy a passionate encounter with you. OK, confession number two, maybe more than one passionate encounter :)

Awwww... Thank you AquaTouch. I confess that it would certainly be a great pleasure to meet you. Maybe you will tell me funny stories, like the mouse one that was so cute and well written ;-)

• Like 1

Of course I would offer you a towel, Dear Ice4fun! I confess that this post made me smile and dream...

Additional Comments:

Awwww... Thank you AquaTouch. I confess that it would certainly be a great pleasure to meet you. Maybe you will tell me funny stories, like the mouse one that was so cute and well written ;-)

I will confess that I am happy you will provide the towel... if it's ok... i will lick all the lips clean myself though :)

• Like 1

Guess I have to confess that I'm 100% crazy.

Yup....crazy enough to be locked up and throw away the key.

Every village needs an idiot and here I am!!!

Guess while I'm confessing....I'm married and am addicted to the warm embrace of a beautiful woman.

And I confess that I love the snow and I'm the one who wishes it would snow more every day!

Nuf said I guess....

Vader75

• Like 1

I confess that valentine's day often not my best day... I am lucky enough to have people I love in my life but when you lose someone you love it makes any of life's celebrations just not seem as bright.

• Like 2

I confess that valentine's day often not my best day... I am lucky enough to have people I love in my life but when you lose someone you love it makes any of life's celebrations just not seem as bright.

Sorry to hear that. My heart is very fragile and as such I learned a long time ago to let very few enter it; for better or for worse, that's my coping mechanism. I couldn't imagine life without the few I love, it would crush me.

• Like 3

I confess that Ice4fun and Oldblueyez moved me with their posts.

I confess that they moved me as well. Anyone speaking openly and willing to share their personal feelings are to be greatly admired, that takes courage-thank you for doing so.

I also confess that I eat way to much junk food!

• Like 2

I confess that I'm thinking of starting a whole new naughty tread LOL

I confess that I am looking forward to it.

• Like 2

Guest S****r

I confess that I spent part of this afternoon watching and rewatching a video recording of a lover and I having sex! Yummy! (recorded with his permission, of course)

I confess that I've thought about fulfilling one of Cristy's fantasies by letting her eat cake off of my body...I have had more dirty thoughts about her too...I find the cake thing kind of amusing LOL

• Like 2

I confess that I've thought about fulfilling one of Cristy's fantasies by letting her eat cake off of my body...I have had more dirty thoughts about her too...I find the cake thing kind of amusing LOL

I confess that I like whip cream too;) that would also be fun:)

• Like 2

I can't wait for this snow to melt and never come back!

I confess that I hope Mia Adore is wrong and that the snow will melt only after my ski trip with my lovely cerb/Lyla lady! :biggrin:

• Like 1

I confess that I have an actively dirty mind -- rich with fantasies.

(Sadly, with a champagne taste and a beer income)

• Like 2