I am seeking Foot Fetish play

Guest In***e**

To all the Ottawa SPs and MPs that frequent this board.

I am looking for a girl that is into foot fetish play, but that also has really nice feet......especially smooth soles.

The larger the feet the better and by this I do not mean wide stubby feet, I mean size 8 or larger feet that are long and somewhat narrow.....but if you have really nice smooth soles and shapely feet that are sized smaller than 8, then please feel free to message me, all are welcome.

I know a lot of SPs and MPs say that are into foot play or can be into it, but most do not have great feet or do not want to show their feet.

If there are any SPs or MPs that have great feet with smooth soles etc and can back it up by providing photos, please step forward.

I am not looking for anything explicit in my visits, just me worshipping your wonderful barefeet while you simply lay there and enjoy....

Please be serious when messaging me.

Guest W***ledi*Time
To all the Ottawa SPs and MPs that frequent this board. I am looking for a girl that is into foot fetish play ...

If there are any SPs or MPs that have great feet with smooth soles etc and can back it up by providing photos, please step forward....

Amelia is based in Halifax, not Ottawa, but here's a photo, just for its own sake. Amelia knows only too well how much I love feet!

picture.php?albumid=1532&pictureid=9431

I have size 10 feet.. very smooth skin :)

I can vouch for Carrie; her feet are gorgeous! She's a force to be reckoned with when she dons her Santana sandals...

Guest In***e**

Thank you to all the women who responded to my inquiry.

Kudos to Carrie for linking a pic that almost shows her soles and to FineWineDiva for inserting a pic of her feet in the post.

FineWineDiva, do you have any of your soles?

Erin, do you have any foot pics, especially of the soles of your feet?