Taylor Monroe

Avg. of 18 Recommendations

Guest ye***3

after i saw taylor in late 2010, i couldnt stop thinking about her. i wanted and needed to repeat with her as soon as possible, but hobbying opportunities are few and far between for me, for a whole bunch of reasons. but she was always on my mind and i kept in touch. i was happy to see her doing well and to see her land a daytime job that she loved and a nice new place across the river. she still was happy to provide her unique and exemplary service to the males of the NCR though.

2011 was flying by but i still hadn't seen this angel, although i would hope many other did based on recommendation and PMs. if you didn't, the sex you were having was likely good but not Taylor-good. by the end of the year, i was hankering for some fun on a lazy afternoon and tried to reach her. no luck. phone number not in service. website down. oh no! what happened to this goddess?  she hasn't gone legit, has she? she hasn't skipped town on me, has she? poked around a few of the boards and asked if anyone has seen her. in the meantime, visited a few well-known SPs in the area and met with mixed to disappointing results (at least by my definition). contemplated vacating the hobby, i simply cant afford financially to have my expectations let down so often.

by a stroke of luck, she turned up a few weeks later and shot right back to the top of my to-do list. i'm not religious but if i had prayers, they were answered. she was set up to do incalls in the west end and required a bit of notice to meet up so the plans had to wait until after the holidays. i tend to be a last-minute guy that pounces on opportunities when they arise and before windows close and i have to move on to my regularly-scheduled commitments. since things slowed down after christmas, it was now time to wish her a very happy new year and be wished it back in a way that only taylor could. what better way to ring in the first day of the new year?

arranged it all via text and rendez-voused at her incall location in the western part of ottawa. easy to find but it's always easy when you know what kind of treasure is waiting for you at the end of your journey. knocked on the door and was literally rising to the occasion before the door was even aswered (is it me or does it always seem like the longest wait ever, even if it's only 10 seconds?!). finally the door opened and there she was, tall and curvy as i remembered her, dressed in black and pink that contained those curves, but not for long. she tossed her sexy specs immediately and we were lip-locked before the door even closed shut. nothing like getting back in the saddle before a jacket even comes off! we paused to look into each other's eyes and then said our proper hellos and caught up a bit as she helped me tend to my jacket and shoes, with a deft little unzip of pants along the way. we sat on the bed and used our hands to explore for a bit. it's been a while since i ran my hands up her long gorgeous legs but it felt like yesterday. it wasn't long before her black and pink ensemble lay nicely rumpled on the floor, leaving me more than overdressed for the occasion! taylor took care of that in no short order, believe me.

i laid back on the bed and returned myself something that i hadnt experienced since our last visit, a phenomenal BBBJ that has no rival locally (or potentially nationally!). not only is she tremendously talented in this area, her smile, her sounds, her words all confirm that she loves what she does. to see her lovely blonde locks in constant motion, with some mischievious eye contact added in for good measure, it was safe to say that Junior has never enjoyed attention as much as he did right then and there. she added in some nice peripheral moves to spice up the activity and it was all i could do to hold back for what was sure to be a stellar main event. but i believe in reciprocity. taylor is a believer too.

we switched spots, but not before a few goodbye/see-ya-soon kisses from taylor's mouth to her playmate. that's when i got the chance to press my body against the beautiful and artisitic naked body of taylor's for the first time. her ink is a favourite topic of hers, and if you are one of the ones who gets to see ALL of it, consider yourself part of a very lucky group. it means you likely slept with taylor! in any case, we spent some time doing DFK as we played with each other down below, then i made my way across her luscious landscape, paying each tattoo some special attention, pausing for extra long sucks and kisses at her bountiful breasts and lovely round ass. finally after visiting her thighs, calves and toes, i ventured back up and landed in a little place called heaven. she has a very responsive pussy, and is not shy about urging you on. nothing gets me off more than making a girl squeal with delight and squirm with glee, to see taylor do it again brought back fond memories of our last visit. and when she exploded i thought she was going to touch the ceiling! wow, whoever said sex is primarily about getting yourself off hasn't gotten taylor off. it's a sight to see.

after satisfied that she was more than satisfied, i crawled back up to the head of the bed, where taylor and i both shared a smile from ear to ear, partially from what we had both experienced, partially from what we knew would happen next. we took a pause to caress and cuddle before taylor took over and hopped on for a fun ride that would likely challenge the bed's structural capabilities. we didn't disappoint. the view from my spot was spectacular, admiring artwork and bouncing breasts were by far the highlights but still paled in comparison to the thrusting happening further down. after such a buildup, it was hard for me to hold on, as much as i wanted to....luckily she was in a similar spot and our timing was impeccable. we collapsed in a pool of sweat and laughed at why it took us so long to get together again. nothing feels better than sharing a smoke in bed with a tigress like taylor. nothing. i could have stayed there all day.

a nice warm shower to cap off the festivities and the oportunity to caress her a bit more and we unfortunately had to see our paths diverge again. i had to make her promise me not to disappear like that on me again, and i made the same promise to her. clearly that year away from seeing her was one of the dumbest decisiosn i could have ever made. she is an absolute sexpot but also a total sweetie. i would be as comfortable with her at a coffee shop or at the movies as i was in her bedroom (but with an erection in all 3 places!). she is so pleasant and thoughtful, then can turn the switch into hedonist in a heartbeat. just try to keep with her....even if you can't you will have fun trying.

thanks, taylor, you are one in a million.

Well .... finally had the opportunity to meet Taylor Monroe .... where do I begin? It was a great session .... outcall, at my place in downtown Ottawa. Oh my, this girl loves sex, and it shows .... a true gem.

I had read a lot about her CERB and TERB, so I am glad I found her. Her phone did not work .... so we had to manage making arrangements with texts and e-mails. She was here on time .... and certainly not a clock watcher. Kissing Taylor was very sensual ... great kisser indeed.

Her BBBJ was incredible .... and then we tried many positions. My favorite was having her on top facing my feet and riding it hard. She said she came three times ..... mmmm ....

Most definately a PSE ..... especially with my huge explosion in her mouth.

At the end of the session we chatted for a while about the business and how she loved being indy .... I could have talked to this girl all night, but it was getting late, and I knew she had to go home.

If she does not respond to e-mail or texts right away, be patient. I am certainly glad I was patient .... and got my time with this gem.

Enjoy her .... I certainly plan to repeat next month.

Billy

I had the pleasure to get to see this beautiful woman on her first day back on cerb and it was wonderful! After some texting back and forth (the preferred mode of contact) we managed to meet up. Without going into details, we both enjoyed each others company. I fully endorse this gem of a provider and will definitely see her again.

Just saw Taylor this morning and was blown away (no pun intended). Like everyone in here has already said she is beautiful, intense and a whole lot of fun. It was easy to contact her and the location was easy to find. I'm going to be floating on a cloud for the rest of the day. Definitely worth repeating.

Wow!!! I'm not a snake fan, but today I wished I was that lucky snake, Interesting layout and the artistic approach made you look amazingly sexy and after seeing these photos I realized just how truly beautiful you are!!!

Extremely well done and like I said lucky snake!!! Some of the photos are ( at least in my opinion) "Marilynesque" and the entire album is in good taste. They have intrigued me so much that a visit is being planned.

I had a wonderful time with this magnificant service provider. Initially I was hesitant given her tatoos and all those snakes but do not be deceived by this. What I found was a vibrant and exciting woman who is most articulate and witty.

The location is quiet and scenic and the environment most welcoming as well. She made me feel right at home with her easy going manner and easy going manner.

I loved my time with her but I would require a second mortgage if I were to see her as often as I wished--like all the time.

I'm not even sure why I am providing this recommendation as I would prefer to keep her to myself.

This is not my first recommendation for Taylor, having seen here several times over the years, starting from her time as a MP. I did however want to provide a recent one, having seen her at her "new" location in the west end. It goes without saying that a visit to Taylor is always an extreme pleasure, often one that goes beyond words to adequately describe. She is sensual, open-minded and very responsive to those she is with. Her location is convenient, discrete and the well appointed. The mood she was able to create with the dim lights, music and heavy drapes certainly puts you in the mood for fun. And fun we did have. She's long known how to push all of my buttons and she has the ability to immediately put you at ease and get lost in the moment...which never lasts long enough. Thank you Taylor for again giving me an unforgettable experience that makes me smile, even as I write this. Spence

Many things have been written about Taylor and I have always wanted to make the time to meet her. So, recently I was lucky enough to spend an afternoon in the company of Taylor Monroe. She is quite the treasure.

When I arrived I was greeted by a beautiful woman who I got to know over a glass or two of wine. Interspersed with the conversation was some light caressing and kissing. This was followed by passionate kissing and an afternoon spent enjoying each other. Taylor was very receptive to my needs and desires, as well as being very receptive to my actions. I believe we had a mutually pleasurable afternoon

Overall my time with Taylor was a truly memorable experience and I plan on seeing her again many more times.

Saw Taylor tonight and had one of the best experiences in Ottawa. Beautiful girl, amazing kisser, and oral skills to die for. 2 thumbs up!

Ok so the other night I had the great pleasure of having Taylor come to my place. I live a fair distance from Ottawa but she happily made the journey to accommodate me. Upon her arrival, I was stunned by the sheer beauty of this lady. She was very personable so I felt at ease immediatley. Without going into much detail, she strapped me up for honestly one of the best experiences I've had in quite a long time. Heavenly few hours later she left on a high note and her aroma lingered in my room. I couldn't sleep for awhile after she left. Just kept replaying my time with her in my mind. Solid woman, incredibly skilled and just a really great vibe with her. If your bored with cardboard woman, I strongly suggest the captivating Taylor Monroe you will not be disappointed!!!

Met Taylor for first time and had a great time. I typically go for slim spinners, but based on a couple of reviews that suggested she was a great kisser and with great oral skills I decided to give her a try. She certainly lived up to expectations and also has a sweet personality.

Taylor is very attractive, tall and somewhat curvy (see pics on her site). For those that are not fans of body art (she has lots), and also fosters abandoned cats and dogs, so a few furry things around. But place was cosy and service was great. Altogether a great time of sensual play. Will definately see her again.

Guest Ja***

I just wanted to add my two cents. I saw Taylor recently and have to say that all of her previous rec's do not lie. At first, I was amazed and awed by this tall gorgeous blonde woman. She was very accomodating as I was on a tight schedule, and we made very good use of our time together. I won't go into too many details suffice to say she lived up to all my expectations and then some. She is an amazing lady. Go see her. I will ;-)

I had the honor of spending some wonderful time with Miss Taylor today. She was only my second visit to an SP and I think I made a good choice. Everything about her seems genuine. She's a real gem for us here in Ottawa. Looking forward to seeing her again.

Hey all

Long time member but first time poster but all i have to say is WOW. I have seen a bunch of different ladies from cerb but this girl is got to be the best. Have seen her 2 times now and both times could not get past the bj. This girl knows how to suck a mean dick. St arted the session with some great DFK and then all of a sudden she dropped to her knees and holy shit did she ever take control. Im not bragging but my cock is pretty big and she took it ALL down like a champ. She paid attention to the 2 boys as well. Its been a long time since i have been with a girl who can DT me like she did and she loved every minute of it. I wanted to fuck her but did not want her to stop giving me bj. After about 10 miin of the bj i could not handle anymore and wanted to bust. Then she says cum she wanted it on her face and mouth and i did not want to disappoint the lady. Not bragging again but when i cum i could paint a wall and she loved every bit of it all over face.

After washing up and saying our good byes all i can think about is next visit. Thank You Taylor for the wonderful time and i will repeat over and over again

She is the most awesome girl I have ever spent time with! She is never in a rush and knows how to tease and please a man. I love spending time with her in her cozy apartment and I see her regularly when I get to Ottawa. She has become a friend not just a service provider. I have been seeing her for 2 years now and hope to continue for many more! Thanks Taylor for making me so happy!

I had the pleasure of seeing Taylor a few weeks. I meant to write this reco earlier, but life kept getting in the way. Taylor is amazingly sexy and very fun to talk to. It's a real good fortune to spend any anount of time with her. She takes very good care of herself and is a great girl. She's definitely 100% recommended.

Okay Gents, and ladies...

We have all seen the classic movie "King Kong", and "Attack of the 50 foot woman" well this story is a combination of both but, isn't that much more different, except the best part is I get to have coitus with the blonde beauty. To set the stage, I'm 6.4" and over 250lbs solid, aka King Kong lol and she is a statuesque 5.8" blonde. wow!

I'm in search for my mysterious Blonde beauty, I have tried many amazing and different ladies with lots of fun along the way, many new friends and experiences I will never forget and always cherish, as each one is different like a falling snow flake, yet I'm left empty in my mission. I have herd and read reviews of tails of many beauties in Ottawa, but non further from the truth of "TaylorMonroe".

I hear of a sighting of this beauty in the area and decide it's time to conquer my fears and visit her lair.

... After a quick call, texts and some phone foreplay, we set the stage.

I Knock on the door, and their stands the said beauty, "Attack of the 5.8" Woman" with dark curly blonde hair and tanned flesh like a Sun goddess on a beach. I wonder? will she invite me in or just eat me?. With a beautiful smile and a warm welcome, she invites me in. The door closes and locks behind me, she is wearing, lol pretty much what the woman wore in the "Attack of the 50 foot Woman" except it's a very small tight black skirt and a black tang/sports top. Wow my jaw hit the floor and was picked up by one of her cats. She takes my coat and asks me to follow to the lair.

The room was warm and inviting, with a dungeon feel. A Large comfy bed, a black Gothic like chandler hangs over the bed with soft dark light. A large mirror at the foot of the bed for viewing angles. The feeling is of comfort and intense excitement.

We lay on the bed and converse for a moment to feel each other out, then she proceeds to foe-fill my fantasies. As she slow takes her time and nuzzles her pretty lips around the shaft of my manhood, up, down, around, almost like she is toying with her prey. A large mirror behind her as I can see the sights of a beautiful bum and a glorious vagina that waits me later. She finally engulfs it all in one mouthful with a slight gag, I shout "wait", I feel that this Euphoric moment might come to a quick end. She changes position with her tongue, stroke lengthen, speed and force of her lips. Too late I'm over emotional and can't control the feeling, booooom! off like a rocket to the heavens and beyond.

When I finish and come gracefully back to earth, we lay there and chat. If I smoked cigarettes, I would of had 4 in my mouth at one time. After some few moments, okay 15 seconds, I decide, it was my turn to favorable the lady. She lay still on her back, I can reach her breast with my long arms and I slow play and massage them gently, softly plucking her big nipples. I place my lips and tongue between her legs directly on the sweet spot and boy it was fabulously wet and tasty. I applied a technique taught to me be the ancient Egyptians in my past time as a Time traveler, I place my hands in the manner in which it was taught by who other then a woman her self "Queen Hetepheres of the 4th Dynasty". She giggles, laughs and moans, as she whispers, dam your good.

As I go to lay beside her, she comes forward and begins to ingest my manhood again, after several moments I lay down and she continues to work her memorizing spell and we begin to become more adventurous and explore other areas, she brings me to the edge and back again, with a final explosion again. We lay down and laugh as we did not think it was possible for this to happen, 2 is it possible to have 2 bbbj's in a short period, we continue to laugh.

After another brief, very brief moment with started the foreplay again, this time she gives me a shield and we prepare to go doggie. I almost hit my head on the chandler. With her curved body bent and her rear in the air, I place my self inside her, we started slowly and soon then the pace picked up to a level I fear not ever to go again, it was fast and vigours, I wish I had a seat belt to hold on to, instead I leaned forward and clammed on to her breast again and road the storm out. To no avail it did not come, we tried and tried several times, with sweat and tied limbs we collapsed to the bed and embraced each other. After a while she asked if I wanted to go again, but I had other commitments at home to take care of later wink wink.

I held back on some details as everyone of us, guys and gals has their own mysterious adventure that awaits us. As I did not want to share her with others (greedy) lol but, it was my duty to tell all that she is great and more so. I hope to see her today!! I feel her and I have some unfinished adventures together.

I must say this means allot as to the type and quailty of service, as we all Hobby together, not literally, but over the last 10 active years I have never seen the same lady twice. Do others feel the same or do you have a regular?

PM if you have any questions.

So my mid-life crisis has me seeking out new experiences and I finally decided to take the plunge and see an SP for the first time. After reading many reviews I decided to see Taylor for my introduction to this hobby. Now I'm worried that I might have spoiled myself for other experiences because all I can say is WOW!

First of all, she's even more beautiful than her pictures with a lovely, mischievous smile and an infectious laugh. You could drift away in her eyes and she's got the cutest blonde ringlets. Her body is wonderful and curvy in all the right ways. One of the things that I kept noticing is how nice her skin is. So smooth and soft. She has many tattoos that just beg to be examined closely and from all different angles.

She is so much fun and so enthusiastic, both at giving and receiving. I love to please a woman and she was willing to let me so I gave it my best shot. I think we were both satisfied...at least I know that I was. I'm not one to go into a play-by-play description (plenty of that in other reviews) but I'll give one little bit of detail that might give you an idea of how it went.

We had already had a fair bit of back and forth with our mouths and now we were in the main event. I was on top and she had her legs up, kind of resting against my chest and thighs. I'm not sure if she knew I was watching her because she had her eyes closed but I think she might have thought I was a weirdo if she had looked. I was grinning from ear to ear because she's just so darn cute. Looking down at this beautiful woman with her gorgeous skin and tattoos as she squirmed and made all sorts of cute little pleasure noises absolutely was the high point of my time with her.

Being my first time, I was very nervous but she managed to make me feel like I had known her for years within what seemed like a few minutes. I'm a bit of an insecure guy and not super confident with the ladies at the best of times but after I left, I smiled all the way home and felt like I was the king of the world. She's not kidding when she describes herself as addictive because I'm already thinking about when I might be able to see her again. Since we both have sport bikes, maybe this summer we'll go on a motorcycle riding date. Wouldn't that just be the best? Now I'm inspired...here's a start of a story:

We had been chasing each other for what seemed like hours, winding through the curves in the Calabogie hills. At the moment, she's ahead of me, picking beautiful lines through the sweeping corners as I trail behind, watching her curvy bottom as she transfers weight from side to side. Suddenly she spots a little rest area and pulls over. I pull up beside her and get off my bike. She takes off her helmet, blonde curls spilling out over her armored jacket. She's got the front open just enough for me to see the top of her breasts in their lacy bra. As she unzips her jacket, I realize she's not wearing anything else under it.

"Ever done it on a motorcycle?", she asks...

After reading the recent humorous, but accurate, reviews of the lovely Miss Taylor Monroe I felt compelled to write my (very first) review.

I first met Ottawa's very own "Blonde Bombshell" in the summer and have returned for follow-up visits on a regular basis, most recently on Christmas eve

(a present I didn't expect Santa to leave under the tree as he would definitely have kept Taylor for himself)!

The in-call location provides discrete access and is very convenient for anyone in central and west Ottawa.

The apartment ambiance is easy going and has recently got a face-lift with new furniture and an erotic bedroom that shouts fun sexy times are in store.

Yes, there are a couple of cats around but she has a HEPA filter running in the bedroom and even though I have allergies I never detected anything.

I enjoy foreplay as much or even more than the main event and Taylor is the most amazing kisser and cuddlier, a 10/10 in my book.

I used to think going "weak in the knees" was just an expression but with Taylor it is for real and I knew from the very first visit I would be returning for more.

We start off with mutual massage and kissing all over with it being a mental challenge to not explode in her mouth. (I have now memorized all squares up to 25x25 and I am now working on prime numbers.)

But this is one challenge I don't mind loosing :icon_wink:

Taylor receives oral with appreciation and I am sure it counts as a type of exercise when I tell my boss that I am heading out for an extended lunch time "work out".

Without going into detail we have tried a variety of positions with one of my favourites being spooning while holding onto her breasts.

I'm convinced her bed is both electrified and levitates but it could just be me...

Looking forward to my next visit with anticipation.

Wow, Yes I have seen her before, but every time I see her, it's like I;m a kid in a candy store, I have been there before but it all seems New to me. This gal is amazing and I think she is going on vacation soon, so you might want to catch her before she goes.

I truly could see her every day, but we all know that I don't play in the NHL or I haven't yet won the Lotto. I think I might just purpose to her, lo.

Well it starts off with the usual texting back and fourth, just to get things started, then I head down to her place, nice and easy to find, lots of parking.

The room is soft lit by the chandler that makes you feel comfy especially on a cold day like to day. She invites me to lay down and what better way to warm up with a nice BBBJ to start. I mean if you like to go fishing and you feel that hard tug on the line because you have a nice 5lb Bass on the end, that is the feeling when she engulfs your cock. She makes me melt in her mouth every time. Nice and slow, deep and wet as she glads up and down the shaft, then a little BS sucking. That's what makes me pop!

We now take a little break as she decides to give me a massage, to loosen any left over tension in my body, I decide to flip her over and show her what I can do. I start off slowly licking the nice tight shaved pink box and boy does she like it, she may pretend not to fall in love with my technique, but she is so wet, she can't deny it, then she lets out this little moan of a whisper and she pulls me up to kiss me on the lips, so we continue to DFK. I guess we like to start backwards with our foreplay. Tongue on tongue deep in her mouth, back and forth, she lays me down and starts me off with another mind blowing ball sucking BBBJ, time to cover up and she rides me lick the broken horse that I am.

This girls got skills, PM for any questions, I think next time me do me bucket list, 2 girls pole sucking. Can't wait, what a gem, treat her right boys and girls, lol

just saw taylor for the first time today, this lady is amazing. Taylor is very beautiful and sexy with a great personality. i won't go in full details but i'll just say she's a great kisser and gives a great bj. Taylor is an all around great woman.

Took the chance of texting Taylor even though she hasn't posted much recently and was lucky enough to arrange an incall at her west end location.

We had a nice glass of wine and got caught (she has been busy on a number of fronts) and then went to the bedroom where she has even more mirrors, black lights and a really nice wedge pillow

Had an amazing time :bj: (as always).

Plan to return soon.

She's back!!!!

Taylor posted an ad yesterday on BP so on a whim, i contacted her and arranged for a date today. So off I went this afternoon hoping that the old spark was still there.

Well, she is as beautiful as ever and the fun was non-stop. Lots has been written about her talents - they are as good as ever. I had an amazing time once again and l will be back to see her again.

It is great to have her back.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.