been trying to make an appointment at southpointe since Thursday, no one answering the phone at all. THey said on vacation until Feb 9th. Any idea?

I was there last week, asked for a full body massage, was told to keep my underpants on and in fact she barely even touched my lower back, spent most of the time on my neck, shoulders, arms and feet.

Decent massage but certainly Nothing else even remotely what these forums are all about.

If you want an Asian given you a massage, it's a great deal at $40.

Guest s*r***a**9

Keep underwear on? That's not my experience...not even close.

Was it Sur or Tiffany? Maybe they had someone new helping out?

Anyone else other than ThisOneWorks have that happen to them? I won't be able to make it there for a couple weeks but would be great to hear from others that have been there recently.

I did go in the later evening and I know there was someone else at home, I heard them talking.

I'm thinking that there was other circumstances at play. Those that have expressed very positive experiences mostly seem to go during the day, so that might be the key to success.

I have no issues at all I have been going there since it's opened. I have arranged early morning to late night and even on weekends. I have always had great session with both Shu and Tiffany. I was shocked to hear your comments. I would chalk it up to a bad night!

I think a lot has to do with comfort levels in any experience.

Detailing any interactions that could encourage LE to investigate really isn't doing the masseuse any favours, so please, lets be discrete.

There have been posts/threads in the past where it was explained that certain services were not offered on the first visit. But as the comfort level increased, so did the service level.

Whether it is a SP asking for a public meet for coffee first, or one offering C B J only but later offering certain clients B B B J, or no LFK on the first date, but 3 good dates later the session includes DFK that leaves your tonsils in danger.

That said, I have always been impressed with my visits to South Pointe. The massage skills are amazing, and they seem to know what areas knead to be worked on. It has almost become a challenge for us, to see if they can pick up on what ails me that particular day without me telling, a tweaked ankle, back strain, sore calfs from walking too much. Never been disappointed yet. Better massage than places that charge twice as much. So I am very generous with tipping. And I encourage people to reward excellent service with excellent tips, especially when the service is so reasonably priced.

• Like 1

Guest S***tgu**9

Shu is very good indeed at what she does, have never seen Tiffany. Never any issues with the finish. She really enjoys it and that , in turn , seems to help things along.

Just got back from there...really good massage, and ending. Although i got the ending almost right at the begining. No wasting time...then the massage. Satisfied.

• Like 2

Guest ry*****an

Thats the way i like it.

Lay on table face up.

Not very subtle, but fun

Good to hear, I have only had that experience once in the 40 or 50 times I have gone and I think it probably was a comfort level thing as someone stated, great place with a great massage.

Contrary to unfounded speculation, this place is still in business. I saw Tiffany this week, and everything was normal. Shu wasn"t available, and Tiffany doesn't speak English well enough to explain where Shu was.

I saw Shu this week, don't know what the issues could have been. She rarely is not available when I set up an appointment, although I usually do it the day before. Maybe you are trying to book at the wrong times, or for the wrong times.

Additional Comments:

I saw Shu this week, don't know what the issues could have been. She rarely is not available when I set up an appointment, although I usually do it the day before. Maybe you are trying to book at the wrong times, or for the wrong times.

Just tried making a booking for today.

For the first ever time was told not avilable today but have been there in last couple of weeks with same great service.

I think she isn't as available with short notice, understandably but I am one of those people that always leave things to the last minute.