I think she isn't as available with short notice, understandably but I am one of those people that always leave things to the last minute.

I usually book short notice but go in a quiet period so it has never been a problem.

Have had a couple bookings since that post on both short notice as well.

Short notice without some flexibility can be a problem but if you can ask in say the AM for anything in the PM you should get in. If you ask for 3 pm not so much.

Something is different. Shu was always available pretty well on short notice and now it seems to be hit or miss or am I missing something?

Just curious, the past few times I've been here I've seen Shu, but how has Tiffany's massage been? I remember seeing her a couple times almost a year ago and her massage seemed more on the rough side. Has she improved her technique?

I was there last week, asked for a full body massage, was told to keep my underpants on and in fact she barely even touched my lower back, spent most of the time on my neck, shoulders, arms and feet.

Decent massage but certainly Nothing else even remotely what these forums are all about.

If you want an Asian given you a massage, it's a great deal at $40.

Ok I tried this place out for the first time in the evening. Had a similar experience and probably the worst massage I've ever received. focused on upper back and head, left sore and with a headache. I think she said her name was Anne

• Like 1

Ok I tried this place out for the first time in the evening. Had a similar experience and probably the worst massage I've ever received. focused on upper back and head, left sore and with a headache. I think she said her name was Anne
Unless things have changed very recently, there is no Anne there, just Shu and Tiffany. Are you sure you have the right place? And, wearing underwear has never been required there.

I have been going to Southpoint and visiting Shu on a regular basis since she first started. Service has been great! As you all know when someone starts a new venture after a time they weed out the dead beats and cater to the client that tip well and in return get privegies for booking. Just a reminder treat your locals SP and Massage Therapist with respect and return you will come away happy and money well spent! It's Beertime.

• Like 8

Seen Tiffany a few weeks ago still great service and topless massage and left happy might have to go again tomorrow

• Like 1

Whenever I have been to this place, seen only one lady. Don't remember her name but she does not understand English well. The massage was good, the lady looks old, not sure of the other one.

Been to SP last week and only Tiffany was available for the massage and over the period her massage quality downgraded and seeing the reviews about Shu, I made an appointment with Shu but that one was more worse. Few observations

Massage quality is being downgraded with every visit to SP over the last few months.

Shu is in partnership with the new MP in Pembina and of course she will be earning and quality in the massage is missing in SP

My massage lasted for 40 mins and she says it's done and had to pay for the full 1 hr

Most of all no HE, and she said that she no longer provides HE.

All these are my observations and it could be one off day from Shu, but I am out of SP.

I am a long time regular there. I have seen both ladies in the last while and the quality and duration has remained excellent.

So has my tip.

Do you think being a well tipping regular who is polite and appreciative of the great service I get there might all be related? Just saying.

I have also been there somewhat regular. I think the tip is definately related to the service. Time, quality and the ending. I have pm'd some others on what they tip and was quite surprised at the range of tips and also variations of endings ... Pm me if you want to exchange your experience.

I am a long time regular there. I have seen both ladies in the last while and the quality and duration has remained excellent.

So has my tip.

Do you think being a well tipping regular who is polite and appreciative of the great service I get there might all be related? Just saying.

Nail on the head, there...